No Censorship Wanted!

Molly McSilver

Site Founder
I'm going to begin this thread about no censorship wanted! This does not mean that we can throw caution to the wind. Hopefully we will all adhere to being respectful of other peoples feelings and opinions. Every poster is entitled to their own opinion so please let us all keep that in mind.
It will be wonderful not to have our posts edited to a moderators liking. So with that in mind
"Let The Games Begin!"

LOL nicely said Molly,

I think you are right, we won't be censoring much, unless it is something really inappropriate that makes readers feel disgusted or things like that. But we won't be censoring friendly external links (will check them out and make sure they are appropriate) unless is something really inappropriate that no ones needs to see or similar situations, but not for our liking but for the better well being of the community as a whole, I believe that is how it should be

All forums sites require SOME moderation, BUT, In my experience forums without heavy handed moderation work best in keeping the members happy. I was once a site admin for a board that began as an uncensored no bannings board. It didn't take long for that site to degenerate onto a constant flame fest and troll haven. The constant flame wars quickly lost their entertainment value and eventually the valued members began to abandon the site. Another issue with forum sites are the forum spammers who use computerized programs to register on as many as 1500 sites at a time. Moderation is needed to keep their posts out of the forums as they tend to post links and sometimes pics of some very objectionable content.

All forums sites require SOME moderation, BUT, In my experience forums without heavy handed moderation work best in keeping the members happy. I was once a site admin for a board that began as an uncensored no bannings board. It didn't take long for that site to degenerate onto a constant flame fest and troll haven. The constant flame wars quickly lost their entertainment value and eventually the valued members began to abandon the site. Another issue with forum sites are the forum spammers who use computerized programs to register on as many as 1500 sites at a time. Moderation is needed to keep their posts out of the forums as they tend to post links and sometimes pics of some very objectionable content.

Great info Red, thanks for sharing that. :)

This was meant as a jab at the other forum which liked to edit at will a lot of posts.If you were one of their buds you could say just about anything. So please don't take that post literally. I did say the words respectfullyAnd that all should be entitled to their opinion and that we should not throw caution to the wind.:)

Theres a book called the hungar games whats it about?

Well, there are 13 Districts, the higher the district number the poorer and hungry the people are who live in it, and the Capitol, the Capitol controls eveything there super smart and advanced. So once the last District 13 rebelled against the Capitol and they didnt succed.So now know more District 13.As revenge the Capitol makes two people(tributes)boy and girl, from each District go into an arena and kill each other off.Last one standing brings honor and glory to there District big feast and stuff. Much more to it than that, gets more intense.There are three books Hunger Games,Catching Fire,and MockingJay.THERE GREAT BOOKS STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU READ THEM!

That sounds long I'm too lazy to read something I wrote cause I consider writing it as reading it so no point in double checking in my opinion.

Well, I just visited the "other" forum and I am STILL being moderated. I became a new member to that forum on 9-22 I am pretty sure I read some place it could take 1-3 weeks to get past the moderation stage. I am well beyond that. :mad:

Back