No Crew Bonus

Diexty

Swashbuckler
So recently after patch, 2017-7-24 tlopo-rc-1.3.7 , it said this,

• Potentially fixed an issue where enemies would die twice, granting double loot and reputation.
Which is not fixed, I cannot provide a screenshot, but I was getting double rep and loot. But another issue arrived, my crew had almost max people and we stumbled on this issue.
Which on the top left corner, you can see there is no crew bonus.
screenshot_2017-07-24_20-26-17.jpg

Later, about 15 minutes or so, it resolved itself.
screenshot_2017-07-24_20-28-22.jpg

So I was just hoping this issue would be looked at, because my crew was robbed of a good chunk of XP, I was AFK during the period of time that they weren't getting 50% extra.

Hope this helped a bit :p

Diexty

So recently after patch, 2017-7-24 tlopo-rc-1.3.7 , it said this,

• Potentially fixed an issue where enemies would die twice, granting double loot and reputation.
Which is not fixed, I cannot provide a screenshot, but I was getting double rep and loot. But another issue arrived, my crew had almost max people and we stumbled on this issue.
Which on the top left corner, you can see there is no crew bonus.
View attachment 88231
Later, about 15 minutes or so, it resolved itself.
View attachment 88232
So I was just hoping this issue would be looked at, because my crew was robbed of a good chunk of XP, I was AFK during the period of time that they weren't getting 50% extra.

Hope this helped a bit :p

Diexty
✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

oki! i knows what's the issue here (シ_ _)シ darkheart abassa is home to many probs there are a lot of people that can either cause crashes
or glitches i suggest going to a quiter server for now to killヽ( ・∀・)ノ_θ彡☆Σ(ノ `Д´)ノdark inv guildies & friends or meee ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

Back