No Districts?

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
I was able to get past the log in screen. I received the notice about username and password not valid. This is what i am receiving now:

no districts.JPG

Anyone else getting this? And what are districts? Are they the same as Servers/Oceans?

I'm experiencing the same thing. Also, all Disney servers.. games are down or having tech difficulties in addition to POTC (hopefully this means no restore points again).

Yes and the following message:

Your internet connection to the servers has been unexpectedly broken....

everything ok now.... same message :(

I'm experiencing the same thing. Also, all Disney servers.. games are down or having tech difficulties in addition to POTC (hopefully this means no restore points again).
omg, I hope no restore points either!!! Shhhhh Rage!!!

This is on the launcher:

We are currently experiencing unexpected network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

Aww poor kitty... I hope they fix this problem quickly. Its getting quite aggravating. I've kinda 'quit' potco.. (I only come on every once in awhile now :l ) & everytime I try to login... Potco is down :mad:

their servers kinda fail now, and i only stay on this darned game because of one of my friends.. and to teach the new SvSerrs how its really done.. lol. but it is quite aggravating -_- my GRANDMA can maintain servers better than disney. :cursing:

their servers kinda fail now, and i only stay on this darned game because of one of my friends.. and to teach the new SvSerrs how its really done.. lol. but it is quite aggravating -_- my GRANDMA can maintain servers better than disney. :cursing:
LOL no i could :confused: and i have NEVER done a server before maybe even make my own game

Back