Question No Districts....

I don't know which thread this belongs in.. After todays update this started happening to quite a few people I know even now its still happening...
JPEG_20181204_164229.jpg

Clicking ok lets you get in game but you look into server list and it says 0 on the population...

It's happening to me too! I can get into the game but there aren't any players, and I can't kill a level 2 gator for the life for me. Just shows damage but no decrease in hp.

I don't know which thread this belongs in.. After todays update this started happening to quite a few people I know even now its still happening...
JPEG_20181204_164229.jpg

Clicking ok lets you get in game but you look into server list and it says 0 on the population...
Same. But every time it does it to me it shows every ocean under a invasion, then clears when I enter the game. No invasions ever show up.

This been happening to me today. Just fine last night. Every server ocean says there's no one online and the Total Population says zero. I seem to see very few people as well.

I'm 64bit so I should be fine, I haven't logged in today so I can't really say for sure but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

Unless it's a bug of some kind then I don't know what to tell you :/

I'm 64bit so I should be fine, I haven't logged in today so I can't really say for sure but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

Unless it's a bug of some kind then I don't know what to tell you :/
I don't believe the final move to 54 bit, er 64bit is officially announced or done yet. Just saw the new comments yesterday from the devs or mod.

I also am 64 bit and I get the screen showing every server is having an invasion. I just wait a while and then the servers show their count and yes there are no invasions happening at that time.

Last edited:
I get that or on the character selection screen it takes about 10 seconds or more for servers to show up as available. Not a huge deal but it never did that before. I noticed it a lot since the last update.

Ahoy @Freebooter/Boots (And to all previous replies),

To clarify, this currently has No correlation to the 32-Bit Deprecation that is to come to The Legends of Pirates Online, however, this bug has been present a number of times since the release of Port Royal invasions, and more recently since the release of Tortuga Invasions.

A temporary patch for the issue was discovered previously, but the issue seems to have returned. It may be some time before we see an update to repair this glitch in the future.

If you are currently having this issue with TLOPO, here are a couple solutions that may help you fix this:
1) Close the game entirely, launcher and all, and restart it.
2) Attempt to uninstall the game, and reinstall via the TLOPO Website.
3) Completely restart your PC, and run the game as an Administrator.

If the problem persists after all three options given above, please Contact TLOPO Support via support@tlopo.com

Fair Winds,
Misha

It is back but when you are logging on and get through, the servers are normal. It is just getting on the first time. Misha, I will try uninstalling and reinstalling again and see if that helps. I did that after the update so I don't know if that will help, hopefully it will. I am not going crazy over this just another step to getting logged on.

PS Tried the re install and it didn't work. Maybe once they take down the holiday scenery it will make a difference.

Last edited:
Back