No loading bar.

Fearless

Pirate Apprentice
This has happened to me 3 times in a row now. Get full cargo of ship materials and when I port, i just get the loading screen. No loading bar and I get stuck there forever just to have to close the game and not get my plunder.
5da6346d74b3a98b4c206374d2108e01.png

Yes, idn't it exciting?
This way, you technically have not crashed too! Wee!
Rest assured that you can look at what you've missed, meaning the loot, by keeping that window open and launching another game. It will tell you something completely irrelevant, some may call it dumb, but you will be able to agonize over all the famed, legendary and brights you've lost!
Rest assured that the mats and gold you acquired will actually show up in your inventory, just none of the loot.
See below... and Savor it!

screenshot_2017-07-31_23-18-54.jpg

Yes, idn't it exciting?
This way, you technically have not crashed too! Wee!
Rest assured that you can look at what you've missed, meaning the loot, by keeping that window open and launching another game. It will tell you something completely irrelevant, some may call it dumb, but you will be able to agonize over all the famed, legendary and brights you've lost!
Rest assured that the mats and gold you acquired will actually show up in your inventory, just none of the loot.
See below... and Savor it!

View attachment 89568
Thank you SO much for the fix and you can actually click and take the loot by the way so no famed/etc lost.

Back