Looting No loot adding to second page on inventory.

C

Crashalot

Won the nightbringer sword and clicked it into loot, but it didn't appear on second page of loot, as first page is full. Not crying about it, but since last update it's happened about 5 or 6 times. Nothing major to cry about, but yeah, a bug to be sure.

Hey Crashalot, quick question. Are you clicking and dragging it and losing it, or are you clicking to pick it up and have it automatically go. Curious as to which way is losing the item for you, I haven't had this issue. Thanks!
~Kat

Last edited:
Just tested this with sailing loot, had no issues getting weapons or clothing (page 1 full for both), using either the click method or drag and drop method to add it to my inventory.

Hey Crashalot, quick question. Are you clicking and dragging it and losing it, or are you clicking to pick it up and have it automatically go. Curious as to which way is losing the item for you, I haven't had this issue. Thanks!
~Kat
This was land looting (deanaug) and I was just clicking on the items, not dragging them (katnypp). It seems to happen only to famed weapons.

Back