No Loot On Land Today!

Molly McSilver

Site Founder
Did anyone have trouble getting loot today on land? I went to Tormenta and got nothing while i was there. I went to several other places and the same thing happened. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I killed all my enemies and got nada.

lol i was at Darkhart most of the day today Rose and got notta...and it isn't just you Molly....i think they are getting ready to either ...A) they are patching alot of stuff... or B) they are getting ready to drop the peddlers.

Did anyone have trouble getting loot today on land? I went to Tormenta and got nothing while i was there. I went to several other places and the same thing happened. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I killed all my enemies and got nada.

Just curious ...... Have you ever noticed an increase in famed drops right after you renew your membership or right before it is time to renew? I know some game sites time the drops to try to improve member retention rates and I was just curious if anyone here had noticed Disney doing something like that?

Thanks!

Just curious ...... Have you ever noticed an increase in famed drops right after you renew your membership or right before it is time to renew? I know some game sites time the drops to try to improve member retention rates and I was just curious if anyone here had noticed Disney doing something like that?

Thanks!
Now that you mention it, I renewed my Unlimited, and the first thing I got from Dark was a Skull. Junk in it, but interesting....

Thanks!

i haven't noticed but will pay more attention now.

Thanks!
YA XD i got a relic from sea and a famed sabre one day before membership expired

Back