No More Political Ads!! Woot!

DeFiant

Site Founder
I don't know about everyone else but I am Soooo glad this is over with. It seems like that is all that that has been on TV :mad:

Did everyone go and Vote?

I went right after work pretty close to when the polls were closing and I must say it was hectic!

Oh boy..
Screen shot 2010-11-02 at 10.47.19 PM.jpg

Voted days ago via mail in ballot. You'd think its over but,.................... The newly elected and the incumbants will begin campaigning for the NEXT election starting tomorrow.:(

I agree De, voted by mail in ballot and I'm glad it's overwith. Constant political adds and those annoying recorded phone calls, it just gets ridiculous. lol :p

I'm glad the ads are done it was a pain every ten seconds it was vote for me dont vote for her blah blah blah.

Lol theres a no more political ads forum yet has anyone realize one of the ads this site shows is about politics.

That ad is probably triggered by google ads keywords. I noticed earlier when I was looking at the thread regarding trading in Potco when I closed that thread the ads had switched to ads for stock market trading. I'm guessing this was due to the keyword Trading in that thread. Same is probably happening with this thread and the word Political triggering ads from google.

Voted days ago via mail in ballot. You'd think its over but,.................... The newly elected and the incumbants will begin campaigning for the NEXT election starting tomorrow.:(
You said it they don't get things done but they sure know how to campaign for their next term!

Back