1. Hey Guest, TLOPO has announced Open Beta! Read here to find out more!

No More Room...

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by Will, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Will

Site Founder

I finally filled up my weapon inventory! I have two legendaries and the rest are famed. The only two weapons which are not famed or legendary are my grenades and staff. I am currently trashing famed for famed. Trading better come out soon, or more inventory room!

2. William Sunshot

William Sunshot Honorable Pirate

Call me a noob, but I always thought it'd be nice to have a bank or something, a place where you could leave money/items and free up some inventory. That'd probably be pretty taxing on the servers with a few thousand pirates running around with separate banks, but it's be nice nonetheless.

3. Captain Peanut Butter

Site Founder

Thats a really good idea. You should send an email to then about it.

4. Molly McSilver

Site Founder

Your not a noob William,actually your very smart to think that way.:rolleyes:

5. Nick

Nick Pirate

They should have a trading system in POTCO, because a guy might have a extra silver freeze and when that happens,its a rip off to sell it

6. Sven Ironwalker

Site Founder

I am sure they will come out with it soon... people have been talking about it for over a year now.

7. DeFiant

Site Founder

Congrats Will! I wish they would hurry up with something either more space or a trading system so I do not have to decide which famed to get rid of I'm too stingy I want to keep ALL my famed. :p

8. Will

Site Founder

That is actually a great idea William! You should e-mail them right away..

9. William Sunshot

William Sunshot Honorable Pirate

E-mailed the idea, I'll let you know when I get a reply!

Bella and Will like this.
  10. Charlotte Truebonney

Site Founder

Congrats Will, that's so great! Really hoping for more inventory room as well! ;)

11. Molly Ironscarlett

Site Founder

i would like to see a guild treasure vault and like have the peddlers be what they are peddlers of goods aka a fence for pirates to swap items :D and William that is an excellent idea and it has been since the game started and subsequently why alot of founders left the game was for this very issue..maybe if they do something in the trading department it will bring a few founders back...

12. Captian Fear

Captian Fear Pirate Master

I think trading may be like the Kraken; over the horizon but never so close :mad:. Besides it will so much work on the POTCO staff to regulate all this trade

13. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

Same here both my main pirates are full of famed weapons I never thought I wud have to throw away a famed until I had no room left. They need to make famed staffs and 1 famed gernade at least. Ps the famed gerndae should be given out in code such as seafang was.

14. Christopher Cannonskull

Site Founder

well theres a whole stash of staffs in the phase files that havent been released and there is a famed staff but only the GM's can get it, the staff of mists its only mentioned in the test release notes once when it said, "Fixed an AL crash when using the aura of the staff of mists"

15. Johnny Mak

Lead Mod

the only way trading is ever going to happen is if they can figure out a way to regulate, an idea on that would be that all trades have to go through disney, alot less folks would get ripped off, butttt itd make it hard to send that new level one the world eater XD lol

16. Bella

Site Founder

That is a wonderful idea, William, i sold all my famed if attack level under what i had, if we had that option, i could have kept them, not to mention, i could store my winter clothes, and take out my summer. :piratemickey: (we cant call ourselves noobs anymore, that term the girls and i on abbassa in tortuga, who had nothing to do but flip a coin, decided the new name for noob is booger, and i know you do not want to be a booger, just pick that out right now, dont even think it, say it over and over, i am not a noob) Actually i give that suggestion a 10 on the smarty scale.:woot:
    EDIT (Jan 4, 2011 at 2:31 AM):
    I like this idea, Molly, a guild treasure vault, and maybe auction twice a month, me and flappy, want dibs on a booth trading the black corset. we even picked out the models will be maybe four of us, me, we are hoping to sign hart and red river raven, and who you think else we should sign? fourth could be a male or female, we are equal opportunity, but i dont know how well a corset would look on a guy, never seen that myself) or i should say, who else wants to model?,..that should bring the founders back, hehe.:popcorn:

Will likes this.