No shipwrecked war frigates anywhere?!

Constance O'hara

Pirate Lord
I have been on a mission to find all the shipwrecks in the Caribbean. I have noticed, NONE ARE WAR FRIGATES, LIGHT FRIGATES, OR FRIGATES. Only one is a war galleon, the rest are all darned war sloops, light sloops, and sloops. Does Disney hate sloop class ships? El Patron's ship is a race galleon, holds massive amounts of cargo but can beat a hasty retreat. Wouldn't consider it a shipWRECK though. Anyone found a war frigate shipwreck, or some more war galleons besides the poor ship at Cove? Here is a list of all the shipwrecks and their names (If they have any).
  • Raven's Cove. War galleon.
  • Raven's Cove. A mast.
  • Raven's Cove. Light sloop.
  • Raven's Cove. Sloop.
  • Driftwood Island. War sloop. The Retch.
  • Padres Del Fuego. Sloop.
This is all I saw so far. Please tell me if you have seen anymore, or a war frigate. Also, I'm just guessing on whether these are warships, light ships, or regular class ships.

Maybe the capt. of those ships are smart enought not to wreck thier ship? lol Who knows? maybe it easier to add other ships than the War frigate

What about war galleon insurance..? I hear the hull's armor is so thick it adds to the prices. :fish:I also found this fish while at one of the shipwrecks. :D

You should have switched to Allstate " Are you in good hands?"
Apperenty not since you crashed the ship on land!

That's my insurance agent ... :D My 12 ships are in good hands then ... :p

lol... 60,000 gold in damages, i wouldn't wanna pay it either. ;)

What are you talking about ... once you wrecked your ship, it would stay wrecked! On the island, as a 'tribute' to the Pirates community ... :D

Theres lots of shipwrecked war frigates by there. Ask anyone whos ever been on my boat the few seconds it wasn't sunken.

And, I forgot to add the millions of ships in Cursed Caverns.. I go there everyday. How did I manage to forget?? Too many to put so oh well. lol.

Back