Nohr to Havana: Ch1, Dolphin Tales

Alvis

Honorable Pirate
Avale was doing just as he was commanded: man the flagship of the guild and keep the invaders at bay. Even with an extra stock of Fury and Thunderbolt, there were just too many ships to fend off. All he could do was prepare his crew for when La Vida de Quixote, the guild flagship of La Amora de Sierra, arrives and has its crew board. Despite having only five crewmembers (including himself), they were the best in the guild, and the Caribbean at what they do: handle the dagger. And against a voodoo-driven guild, it works in their favor. After about twelve ships were sunk, all fire ceased. The La Caruña designed ship showed itself, a sight to behold. It's crew of sixteen, including the sharpest eye in the Caribbean: Xavier del Montero. As the Spanish leader boarded the Isabella, flagship of the Deos del Mejores, Avale readied his crew, knowing that only one crew would leave alive. How would this turn out? Even if the Deos did win, at what cost would it bring? It mattered not, for what was on that ship was more than the lives of five pirates: it had the reason for why this confliction occured.

Avale: Ah-vah-lay
Quixote: Key-hoat-tay
Xavier: Ha-vee-air

• Deos des Mejores: Lorea Naome
  • Fall of Faith: Ricardo Belamite
  • Remeberance: Montenero George
  • Oath for Odin: Neo Odea
  • Belias's Enforcers: Corinna Malfecia
  • Supporters:
  • Underground Dreams: Francois Vincennes
  • Irish Days in Paradise: Haslam O'dare
  • Bulmera: Mary Trepeza
  • Renegades
  • La Amora de Sierra: Xavier del Montero
  • Ryome: Satou Tanaka
  • Sequoia Natives: Marc Livingstrom
  • Indigo Heart: Micah George

Last edited:
Love the story! You did a really good job on explaining the setting. It's very interesting and I loved that you included Fury and Thunderbolt cannon balls ;) Can't wait to read what happens next :D

Love the story! You did a really good job on explaining the setting. It's very interesting and I loved that you included Fury and Thunderbolt cannon balls ;) Can't wait to read what happens next :D
Thank you! I had the (important) names of all the guilds and their GMs that are going to be involved in this story in the prologue. I'm thinking I should just put that at the end of every chapter? Idk.

why is a dagger based guild using voodoo based cannonballs, but the voodoo based guild isn't?
I decided I would skip the cannon battle this time around. My goal so far in the beginning is to explain the conflict going on, and get the story going before I go into more specifics.

Thank you! I had the (important) names of all the guilds and their GMs that are going to be involved in this story in the prologue. I'm thinking I should just put that at the end of every chapter? Idk.
If I'm in it, can I have a green beard?

If you mean putting the whole prologue at the end of every chapter then, I don't think you should. Seems too much to add to an ending of a chapter. I personally find it fun when I go back in a book to learn more about a certain character if i'm curious about them. Ultimately it's up to you.

If you mean putting the whole prologue at the end of ever chapter then, I don't think you should. Seems too much to add to an ending of a chapter. I personally find it fun when I go back in a book to learn more about a certain character if i'm curious about them. Ultimately it's up to you.
I can just put the guild list I put in the prologue at the end of every chapter under a spoiler, so people can see it without the post itself being long

Back