"noobs"

Within the past few days, I have had a few kidnapping attempts by low levels. If anything, they are not jaded towards other players and can come up with some very interesting moments that can keep me remembering the "innocence" of being a new player. Rock on Noobs!
party2.gif

I get it you guys well some of u guys don't like noobs I don't ether but I try to be nice after all they are just trying to lv up yall remember when yuo where low lvs it was really hard to lv so I try to be nice and heal them or help them with a quest the more we do that the quicker they will become full materd pirates!
EDIT (Jan 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM):
correction yuo is spelled you

Noobs are cute sometimes :p
hes sorta true.....
EDIT (Jan 19, 2011 at 1:02 PM):
I get it you guys well some of u guys don't like noobs I don't ether but I try to be nice after all they are just trying to lv up yall remember when yuo where low lvs it was really hard to lv so I try to be nice and heal them or help them with a quest the more we do that the quicker they will become full materd pirates!
EDIT (Jan 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM):
correction yuo is spelled you
correction its easier to level up when a low level

why do ppl call ppl noobs i think its rude it just a game that we all like playing why do we half to call someone a noob when they are just learning the game i hear this alot

why do ppl call ppl noobs i think its rude it just a game that we all like playing why do we half to call someone a noob when they are just learning the game i hear this alot

Well, as I've said before, I don't judge POTCO people by their level, but by their attitude. I could care less if the guy was a mastered pirate or a level 1.

You Know, I think we all been like this when we first played the game, at least us Kids, If your an Adult and did this, well, that's just plain embarrassing.
The first time we got into the game, we thought that nothing could stop us, so what did we do? We Hacked at anything that moved, even sometimes saying lines from the movies.
In Gm Events, we had that feeling to 'protect what's right' and started to swing our swords and shoot our guns at them, saying " You'll never defeat us! Blige Rats!!" or something like " EITC are Cowards!!" Of course we was a little cocky back then, but we Matured from then. In a way, I guess we " grew up" on Potco

One time i showed off my cutlass to a newb... and guess what? he clicked my pvp button.
Beat him 19-0. One hit with my sacred pistol and hes down :D

Noobs are cute sometimes :p

the little noobs are cute and i help them out when ever i can. i have even befreinded some and like to watch them go up through the levels and become strong pirates.:rolleyes:
True... actually most of them tend to be annoying and Ty :D

now the level 50 noobs are truely annoying. i've had them follow me around stealing reps blowing anyting i attact away with one shot from their big blunderbuss. i and even had some jump servers just to annoy me. i like to think of little noobs as newbes and the level 50 noobs as, well just noobs.:cursing:

I always try to help people in game when I can, regardless of their account type or level. However, its so frustrating when you are dealing with someone who is a true "noob." The ones who do not help you to help them. You ask, "What do you need." and they continue to say, "Help me." to the point that they start adding ! at the end. Or the ones who ask for help, have no idea how to find it, no matter how many times you explain where the Journal is. Makes me want to beat my head on a wall!

The funny situations for me though, are when the new basic pirates show up at very low level and try to PVP with me. I use to ignore them, but lately I've been accepting only to prove to them that they do not know what they are doing yet. It has gotten so annoying all the invites to PVP matches I've gotten. I just go in there and kick some tail. Sometimes I will kill them, then let they try to hack me down with a rusty cutlass. ROFL.

the level 50 'noobs' are probably the most annoying... one of my good friends acts like that.. Whenever I do something that they don't like, they start with the "Ugh, you noob! That's not how you do it, failure!". I'm always trying to be nice... :angel: :cool:

People always think that since your a lvl 50 you must be older than the other lower lvls like 16 or 17. But you have to remember, Just because you see a lvl 50, doesn't mean that that person is in his or her late teens, or an adult.

People always think that since your a lvl 50 you must be older than the other lower lvls like 16 or 17. But you have to remember, Just because you see a lvl 50, doesn't mean that that person is in his or her late teens, or an adult.

In other words, the young ones could be lvl 50 and act like 'noobs', but so do the adults ... they could act like 'noobs' sometimes (certain ppl). There is no guarantee who would act like what. So I think it comes back to each one of us, how we act responsibly (;) ... ~ "drink responsibly" ...). I may get into a few arguments with others, and feel like pvp-ing some ppl who act like 'super noobs' (didn't even know or ask how old they were, we just knew how they acted - most of the time on my sailing experience), and regret why we don't have Capt's ability to boot somebody off the regular ship. BUT I'd never act like a noob - in my book - because that is just annoying and being irresponsible. I'll put it this way; if I don't want ppl to act certain ways to me, I would not act like those to others. Plain and simple. It's the golden rule.

But I'm just me; I can't control what others think or do; just hope that anybody who acts like a 'noob' would realize that it's really pointless to ruin the fun of the game. Here I'm talking about some ppl who just want to be annoying for the sake of being annoying because it's 'fun' for them, but actually 'not fun' for the 'victims' (= ppl around them). Of course some of us just sometimes feel like being goofy and want to act like 'noobs', but as long as we don't overdo it, I think others can still accept that as being funny instead of annoying.

I'll give you an example: the other day my guild went sailing, and there was a guy who tp-ed to one of us (obviously without prior permission), and we did not know who that person was. None of us did, except our friend who he was tp-ing to, and he/she happened to be afk. Long story short, this guy would not leave after we asked nicely, and instead, he threw challenging words with us, and even reported one of us and called one of us names. Now, THOSE really 'noob' actions ... It would not get too far if he realized that enough was enough, and ended it there. Instead, he was persistent to the point that we all had to report him. That was what I called 'ruining the fun of the game'. So it's up to us how we want to portray ourselves; if we act well and somebody still calls us 'noobs', then that person is the one who acts like a 'noob'. Not that we can change anything, but it's really not worth our time and energy. Leave, port, or just click the ignore button.

is that noob like this one? sure he only had rusty cutlass.. lol
View attachment 1979
LOL A lot of the time these are kids that focus on one aspect of the game and don't do the quests. Oh well. To each his/her own, eh?
When I started playing three years ago there were very few kids around if any. I don't have a problem with kiddies unless they are rude annoying trouble makers . And that's my two cents!;)

We all started off as noobs. Yesterday a girl kept calling me a noob and saying I did not know how to dress. I was doing nothing when she came. Just simply on my boat repairing. This kind of stuff ticks me off.

We all started off as noobs. Yesterday a girl kept calling me a noob and saying I did not know how to dress. I was doing nothing when she came. Just simply on my boat repairing. This kind of stuff ticks me off.

again another example of someone using the word noob wrong u cant call someone a noob for not looking/dooing what they want u to

Back