"noobs"

i just had a lvl 3 threaten to report me because i wouldn't heal her with tonic..
i mean come on.. darkhart is a higher lvl boss... all it takes is common sense -_-

and yeah... i've had alot of lower levels come up, call me noob, start swinging their rusty sword, then do the 'laugh' emote... :cursing:

i just had a lvl 3 threaten to report me because i wouldn't heal her with tonic..
i mean come on.. darkhart is a higher lvl boss... all it takes is common sense -_-

and yeah... i've had alot of lower levels come up, call me noob, start swinging their rusty sword, then do the 'laugh' emote... :cursing:

ok now thats the MOST pathetic thing I've eve heard a lower level do before.

hmmm i have had no problems with noobs other than they constantly nag about i've mastered everything and that i'm no fun cuz i don't accept pvp matches...i just tell them ever walk right into a maxed out skill point seige grenade before??? they usually go Huh??? at then and i say exactly....;) and where is the fun in mopping the floor with your lvl 13 average level crew...then i /sweep emote :D and walk away..:drink:

Sorry, I'll try to stop.

Smarty ... :D

I think that word (I'm having hard time accepting the terminology "noob" without thinking about the negative connotation) is referring to an adjective rather than a noun. In my opinion, it's more of an attitude rather than the person him/herself. So an experienced player can act like a noob if he/she starts a pointless argument, for instance. On the other hand, not all new players are noobs just because they are newcomers, until he/she starts a silly argument like all that have been mentioned above. Remember, we all started off as "noobs" (= new players, not having noob attitudes).

So ... no, you are not a noob, Davy, as much as you want to be one ... :p .
EDIT (Dec 27, 2010 at 11:07 PM):
I love making new acounts and pretending to be a noob, its actualy quite fun.

As far as 'pretending' to be a noob ... well, you've said it. It's pretending, so if you have a bad attitude, then yea, you are a noob. As long as we know what the limit is, which is stopping to be an annoyance to ppl, and stop pretending to be a noob and be a really good newcomer instead.

Could not agree with Captain more, it's what you do, not your level that makes you a noob. Act with a little decency, and everyone usually likes you. Act like a turd, and then you get called a noob, etc.

But yeah, watching a level 6 get rocked by the Dregs guarding Tormenta was pretty amusing. Especially since they insisted they could do it on their own and got mad when I offered to help. *shrug*

is that noob like this one? sure he only had rusty cutlass.. lol
screenshot_2011-01-02_23-55-18.jpg

Back