Noooo i lost the lost sword of patron

squintz

Pirate Lord
Have NO idea how I did this. At remington not 5 minutes an the very second skull had the lost sword.
screenshot_2019-03-21_22-14-55.jpg
Then I was trying to take a second screenshot with a different sentence in chat this happened!
screenshot_2019-03-21_22-18-09.jpg
This was all under 30 seconds and I didn't have my mouse near anything. I looked up from typing and it was gone. Some other pirate left at that same time as well. Talk about poor timing on a glitch. So far I've got the freeze and almost the lost sword from remi. I think I would have been upset if it was the gun. Still losing any legendary isn't fun.
But no gun. Yet.

DW, you aren't the only one. Had the same thing happen to me when Jimmy dropped squid squasher. Went to take a SS, the next second it wasn't there. Thinking back to it, boy am I glad it wasn't the legendary...

Consider yourself lucky that you learned your lesson on a fairly junky item and not Mercer's Pistol. Here in beta the loot containers you don't want will just sit there for quite a few minutes but a good one? The timing seems variable and you should work fast.

You know that when I call the Lost Sword junky I feel it may have been overly disrespected in both potco and tlopo, largely because it is not particularly powerful and there are famed cutlasses, yes several, that are at least as powerful and probably more powerful, but the ghost form skill is unique in all the game which makes it stand out and adds a fun factor that many of the new legends lack.

You know that when I call the Lost Sword junky I feel it may have been overly disrespected in both potco and tlopo, largely because it is not particularly powerful and there are famed cutlasses, yes several, that are at least as powerful and probably more powerful, but the ghost form skill is unique in all the game which makes it stand out and adds a fun factor that many of the new legends lack.
Yes, I wouldn't call any legendary junky because they are still legendary and hard to get. I feel very bad, just not as bad had it been the gun which was why I am there. Not like I see that everyday. No more screwing around trying to rewrite something clever in chat.

"I don't see red letters often
But when I do
I still *** myself."

Last edited:
Yes, I wouldn't call any legendary junky because they are still legendary and hard to get. I feel very bad, just not as bad had it been the gun which was why I am there. Not like I see that everyday. No more screwing around trying to rewrite something clever in chat.

"I don't see red letters often
But when I do
I still wet myself."
Lost Sword is not super rare and if you loot a lot you will see plenty of them. I am not a huge looter but I bet I've seen 5 or 6 while looting plus another 5 or six sailing and a few fishing when fishing loot was boss.

P.S. You might consider rewording the end of your post, lol, bit cringe worthy...

Back