North Korea Attacked South Korea 11/23/2010

Player

Site Founder
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/23/nkorea.skorea.military.fire/index.html?hpt=T1

Heres what I think will happen..... NK attacks SK to convert them into a communist country. America will get involved to try and prevent that from happening. NK has nuclear weapons so they are a powerful threat. If we do go to assist SK, Russia will help out NK and Iran will do the same. We have Britain, NATO, and maybe Japan because NK keeps firing missiles at there direction. China might go to help out NK and if they do were... screwed.

If America does end up assisting SK there will most likely be a World War 3. BTW Baba Venga predicted world war 3 in November of 2010. Shes the lady that predicted 9/11 and the titanic.

I'm just saying

I just read this right before I went online. Dang we got another war to worry about. Also I'm almost 18 so if I decide to join the army or get called in I'll fight for us gladly.

I have to wait 2 more years to enlist. :( If WW3 does happen I think there going to start another draft .

well lets hope it doesnt go that far, i was in the military and im proud and honored to have served, but theres no winners in war, its an ugly, sad thing, i lost many a friend to it. lets hope they/ we do everything we can not to let it escolate to that point.

Any war involving nuclear weapons is so scary.
I have heard news reports on North Korea for the past few years now and some even stating that they can misile a nuclear bomb straight to australia.Its a time bomb ready to explode and North Korea is prepared for war .
I know Australia will be involved if anything started, i just hope it doesnt .

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/23/nkorea.skorea.military.fire/index.html?hpt=T1

Heres what I think will happen..... NK attacks SK to convert them into a communist country. America will get involved to try and prevent that from happening. NK has nuclear weapons so they are a powerful threat. If we do go to assist SK, Russia will help out NK and Iran will do the same. We have Britain, NATO, and maybe Japan because NK keeps firing missiles at there direction. China might go to help out NK and if they do were... screwed.

If America does end up assisting SK there will most likely be a World War 3. BTW Baba Venga predicted world war 3 in November of 2010. Shes the lady that predicted 9/11 and the titanic.

I'm just saying
I have a crazy friend(conspiracy theorist) at school who said they are going make this a full blown war so certain companies can make more money selling weapons! I think I might trust him on this one

I doub't that this administration will do anything but talk. It will be just like the Iranian Hostage crises under Carter. Too bad General McArthur wasn't allowed to deal with that situation in Korea as he wanted to. The world would be a much safer place today.

hmmm...if memory seves me correctly China was already a communist country when Gen. McArthur was in command. and it is fact that the chinese government has supported NK in the past...i think it would be a mess and turn very ugly fast. the countries aren't seperated by much either. all it would take is some Chinese commandos to migrate in NK and hit strategic areas in SK. as for what happens from there is anybody's guess.

China is not bigger than unless the West buying their products their economy will fall to the ground and they know that! China has worked hard on their relationship to the West and getting their economy up like this, so what will they win by going against us? Let's not paint it all black and white ;)

I doub't that this administration will do anything but talk. It will be just like the Iranian Hostage crises under Carter. Too bad General McArthur wasn't allowed to deal with that situation in Korea as he wanted to. The world would be a much safer place today.

Agree my friend.If they would have let the old war mongrel Generals do what they had planned.We would not have all this buffalo talk and pointing fingers in the white house.We helped China during WWII and Also Pork Chop Hill During the Korean War(few Us soldiers took on few thousand Chinese troops)the free trade they have with the USA and our allies.I don't think they would jeopardize that to gain nothing.Like the old saying"to help stop over population support your local war".

Agree my friend.If they would have let the old war mongrel Generals do what they had planned.We would not have all this buffalo talk and pointing fingers in the white house.We helped China during WWII and Also Pork Chop Hill During the Korean War(few Us soldiers took on few thousand Chinese troops)the free trade they have with the USA and our allies.I don't think they would jeopardize that to gain nothing.Like the old saying"to help stop over population support your local war".

Some pretty strong points here! Although, nowadays, politicians and people with authority seem to not hold firm to their virtues. We also have to consider how other foreign countries judge us now after our past 10 years with the presidency then and now. Our catastrophes (Katrina, recession, 9/11, etc.) could invariably make us weaker and some foreign counties braver against us. WWIII? Let's hope it doesn't get that far. Should it happen, it could and most likely will take us out of this recession. Perhaps the only advantage war could ever bring is some prosperity and growth but certainly not worth it.

I dont believe in what im about to say but there was a program on the telly about nostradamus and supposingly he predicted ww3 was going to start around this time and also stated that Australia wont be fully involved in ww3 but because of all the fall out from the nuclear bombs the icebergs were going to melt and Australia was going to be the most affected by this and not from the war and we will be totally under water by 2012..lol oh crap well maybe i should start building a boat .:eek:

I dont believe in what im about to say but there was a program on the telly about nostradamus and supposingly he predicted ww3 was going to start around this time and also stated that Australia wont be fully involved in ww3 but because of all the fall out from the nuclear bombs the icebergs were going to melt and Australia was going to be the most affected by this and not from the war and we will be totally under water by 2012..lol oh crap well maybe i should start building a boat .:eek:

Ah, the infamous 2012 theory. It sounds so hookey but then at the same time you look at our history it can't be dismissed as we are an intelligent creatures that do incredibly idiotic things. If history has taught us anything it is that the human race is not only self-destructive and hates itself but it lacks an important compotent to help us thrive in balance with the rest of the world: common sense. We're too darn smart for our own good in terms of book smarts...like figuring out how to make nuclear weapons. Realizing that nuclear weapons can split planet earth into several smaller hunks....a little harder.

Back