Nostalgia

• Thread starter Deleted member 16454
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 16454

Hey everyone,

I am David and after growing up playing POTCO back in the days, it's great to be back in game again. So far the game has been great and I know it's still got a long way to go but I am excited to part of the community throughout its growing stages.

My brother and I grew up on POTCO and to see its rebirth has brought so much happiness into our lives. It looks amazing, it feels amazing, and we are so grateful for all you've done to bring it back. I hope you all feel proud and know how appreciative this community is.

Welcome to the forums David! And I totally feel the same way being back in the Carribbean:) The staff have done a great job and are still working hard on fixing issues with regular updates.

Welcome to the Forums David! :) It IS a really amazing undertaking isn't it? We are blessed with an awesome TLOPO team and for the most part, a REALLY epic community as well! We're so glad you're here! Please be sure to check back on the forums regularly. As you say we are currently in beta and the forums are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and great threads for sharing information, ideas and suggestions! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back