Not showing friends or guild members online

Leather

Swashbuckler
i have encountered this problem as well as a lot of others and guild members, when we get online there is minimal people on or none at all even though there are more then what is shows us, this is a HUGE issue as some guilds do a lot of things together and we all have friends we meet up with and help or go sailing with, when I encounter this issue, I cant crew, whisper or interact with them at all other then if they are in my guild and sometimes you don't see them in guild chat either. it makes it hard to play the game because im sorry but sometimes just going it alone can get boring and make you not even want to play the game. I have tried changing servers to every different server there is, ive tried logging out and logging in on each and every server and it remains the same. and its everyday. some days it may show a few people on when there are 50 or it can show none at all. you cant board the guild ships or go to that person to sail with them. this issue really does need fixed! its so annoying! and it makes me not want to even play the game sometimes because always running alone is no fun!
if someone has a solution please let me know, I would really apricate it!

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and waiting to see if this fixed the issue to make sure its not on my part.

okay so that didn't work either. this is a large scale issue I believe and if you want everyone to continue to enjoy the game it needs fixed

This has happened several times after an update. Not sure what the problem is but when you click F and go on guild sometimes you don't see the people online and also sometimes on the pirate cards you can't see where the person is or what server they are on and you also cannot tp to them. This makes getting to a friend/guild members ship more difficult because you have to go to a ship on the island to board their ship instead of teleporting to them. It eventually will get fixed. Hopefully sooner than later.

looks like that is what they are trying to fix

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 75
it is I only reported this earlier today but I also reported it in game as unable to go to people as well
so I hope they do its so annoying and makes the game less fun when you cant see your friends and guild on

Back