Notices Sent to Members

dont take this offensively, but i dont really think we're that stupid..... i mean i think if we see it we will get the point instead of you guys spamming my inbox.

thats NOT what im talking about. im talking about mods spamming me with notices , and the prefences page you CANT remove that.

If you follow the rules, and not post something that would violate a rule, then you won't have to worried about being moderated....

i get notices and the occasional warning ALL THE TIME. lol. im just gonna keep on doing the way im going bc i cant change.

Im kinda Confused...The notifications are for something that someone does against the forum rules right? If so, then what is the big deal? If you are doing something wrong then the only person to blame is yourself. Its like getting mad at a cop for puling you over when you were doing 90 in a 45. Just dont break the rules and you should be okay. Maybe im reading this wrong tho. :confused:

Im kinda Confused...The notifications are for something that someone does against the forum rules right? If so, then what is the big deal? If you are doing something wrong then the only person to blame is yourself. Its like getting mad at a cop for puling you over when you were doing 90 in a 45. Just dont break the rules and you should be okay. Maybe im reading this wrong tho. :confused:
Not all Notifications are for breaking the rules but to notify the OP (Original Poster) of changes made to their post. Or if we move a thread that is in the wrong forum, we notify you were it was moved to instead of letting you figure it out on your own(just like Davy said in one of his previous post here). Also like Johnny Mak said we respect the entire forums community and thats the reason we give you a heads up on changes made to one of your post or thread.

Not all Notifications are for breaking the rules but to notify the OP (Original Poster) of changes made to their post. Or if we move a thread that is in the wrong forum, we notify you were it was moved to instead of letting you figure it out on your own(just like Davy said in one of his previous post here). Also like Johnny Mak said we respect the entire forums community and thats the reason we give you a heads up on changes made to one of your post or thread.

Ya, I agree Bad. Just was wondering why anyone would get upset about receiving a notification. I actually see it as a courtesy. :D

:skullpeak: This chicken have been boiled and cooked and even roasted. (must be pretty dry now) How on earth can anyone disagree on this topic?

As long as the Admin/Moderators are not doing a personal selective moderating.

When they change stuff and even take their time notising you, is just cool.

hehe... this is a great place for pirates to come and meet..talk to each other outside the game other than by text messaging calling or im-ing so to me this is an AWESOME site and i am very greatful to everybody here Admin greeters and mods everybody you are all awesome ppl in my book...myself i couldn't even begin to know the stuff you ppl do and probably wouldn't want too... just look at it this way...think of everybody at a coffee shop/diner...do you really think everybody will understand certain conversations???? material content is just as important as the person making the thread in my book. so i would accept a warning and try and see it in a third person read....nobody is ever stupid just naive i believe and have no other way to express the way they are...and that leads to trouble sometimes just remember if you post it someone will read it usually mods first and admin. ( if on ) some times things are better left unsaid and forgotten. others for laughter and happiness i prefer the latter too. nobody likes diruptive conversations...and now for a toasty drink to the site.. :D:drink:

Guys. Please follow the rules, I mean really, it's an online website, the least you could do is follow the rules. It's not like you have to do an action, just watch what you post.

Back