Announcement Now Hiring: Greeters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy everyone!

We're re-evaluating our staffing needs and thought it best to open up the opportunity for community members to join our team.

Specifically, we're looking for a few new Greeters. As a Greeter, your responsibility is to make all new members feel welcome. You will receive alerts for each new member that joins so that you may post welcome messages on their profile and/or their welcome threads.

The forums is run entirely by volunteers and we appreciate all the help that we can get. As a disclaimer, being forums staff is not related in any way to being TLOPO staff - the two are separate staff teams.

If you would like to be considered for the Greeter position, please simply reply below expressing your interest.

This thread will be closed November 12 at 11PM Eastern. No further applicants will be considered after this time.

Thanks for your interest and for your time.

JFR

Ahoy everyone!

We're re-evaluating our staffing needs and thought it best to open up the opportunity for community members to join our team.

Specifically, we're looking for a few new Greeters. As a Greeter, your responsibility is to make all new members feel welcome. You will receive alerts for each new member that joins so that you may post welcome messages on their profile and/or their welcome threads.

The forums is run entirely by volunteers and we appreciate all the help that we can get. As a disclaimer, being forums staff is not related in any way to being TLOPO staff - the two are separate staff teams.

If you would like to be considered for the Greeter position, please simply reply below expressing your interest.

This thread will be closed November 12 at 11PM Eastern. No further applicants will be considered after this time.

Thank you for opening some positions with the forums. I already commit plenty of time to the forums and try to be helpful. I'd like to be considered for a greeter opening.
Even if you don't offer a legendary weapon as a gift I'd still would enjoy the role.
Thanks for the opportunity to be a little more than just a member.

ahoy.gif
welcome-team.gif
Welcome to the Pirate Forums!!!!

I would love to be a greeter! I have always wanted to help out and greet newcomers. I am usually on the forums or in-game so I am available most of the time. I have also previously stated that I'd want to help out the staff in any way possible!
:buds:

Ahoy everyone!

I really wanto to be greeters , i am very active player and upload videos in youtube with guide and everthing and its important to me because i play pirates of caribbean since 2007-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back