:O Transfromers *SPOILER ALERT*

uh i dont like that series and idk any names (because i hate movies that are all action) just not my type of anything

uh i dont like that series and idk any names (because i hate movies that are all action) just not my type of anything
but thats why its so amazing ... all it is.. is shoot shoot.. then some bang bang.. and in the end theres a big KABOOM!!! :D

drama's not the best i like a good mix but if i can get a movie like austin powers id be happy...

A. I'm with you Pluto-Z. Not only does Ironhide die (a tragedy for sure), he distintegrates into nothing!!! Even the Decepticons that get destroyed don't rust away like that or whatever happened to him!! I literally yelled out WTH! when that happened.

B. I got to see Transformers 3 way early (like the Monday of last week) in 3D. My jaw was on the floor. It immediately shot to one of my favorite movies I've seen. Everyone wishes it would have had Mudflap and Skids (which up until just before the release it did), because well, they are hilarious, but I freaking loved the movie. Optimus Prime pwning at the end with his blades, and then the axe. Actually getting to see Optimus Prime's trailer transform that one time. That was pure awesome. Along with how he destroys Starscream. It rises your emotions (at least it did for me) like, wanting that freaking rich jerk that sided with the Decepticons to get it, and Ironhide, and when Carly tells Megatron that he is Sentinel Primes B****, that was hilarious, and Wheelie and Brains were funny. The curves of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley AND the cars, Sideswipe and Dino (Mirage) car forms were just righteous. Soundwave was his usual BA self. Yeah...I sorta liked it ;)

~Etar1pAI

A. I'm with you Pluto-Z. Not only does Ironhide die (a tragedy for sure), he distintegrates into nothing!!! Even the Decepticons that get destroyed don't rust away like that or whatever happened to him!! I literally yelled out WTH! when that happened.

B. I got to see Transformers 3 way early (like the Monday of last week) in 3D. My jaw was on the floor. It immediately shot to one of my favorite movies I've seen. Everyone wishes it would have had Mudflap and Skids (which up until just before the release it did), because well, they are hilarious, but I freaking loved the movie. Optimus Prime pwning at the end with his blades, and then the axe. Actually getting to see Optimus Prime's trailer transform that one time. That was pure awesome. Along with how he destroys Starscream. It rises your emotions (at least it did for me) like, wanting that freaking rich jerk that sided with the Decepticons to get it, and Ironhide, and when Carly tells Megatron that he is Sentinel Primes B****, that was hilarious, and Wheelie and Brains were funny. The curves of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley AND the cars, Sideswipe and Dino (Mirage) car forms were just righteous. Soundwave was his usual BA self. Yeah...I sorta liked it ;)

~Etar1pAI
oh ya " u sorta liked it " my foot... lol u loved it off ADMIT IT!!!!!!!! :p

ironhide was my favorite :'(!!!!! R.I.P. JAZZ & IRONHIDE why cant optimus die? hes the annoying one LOL
um prime did die.. XD (in the battle of the forest prime got stabbed through the chest.... Megatron, StarScream, and someone else ganged up on him) but they brought him back to life with the matrix of leadership :p

Edit: This was in the 2nd movie

Woo now that I watched the movie I can read this thread. Still steamed that someone ruined the ending of potc 4 -_- for me. I thought the movie was good but kinda dissapointed. I mean think about it the decepticons had a whole army out and other than the one betrayal death of the autobot. No other autobots were defeated in that movie wich is really unrealistic.

Woo now that I watched the movie I can read this thread. Still steamed that someone ruined the ending of potc 4 -_- for me. I thought the movie was good but kinda dissapointed. I mean think about it the decepticons had a whole army out and other than the one betrayal death of the autobot. No other autobots were defeated in that movie wich is really unrealistic.
lol its a movie about giant robots that turn into machine and can talk.. its not supposed to be realistic :p

um prime did die.. XD (in the battle of the forest prime got stabbed through the chest.... Megatron, StarScream, and someone else ganged up on him) but they brought him back to life with the matrix of leadership :p

Edit: This was in the 2nd movie
-_- i meant dying forever

^^^^ :confused: how can you say that Pluto-Z! Optimus Prime is far from annoying, I think you meant to say "winning."

~Etar1pAI

um no hes not, he is the definition annoying, always interfearing in sams life, SAM, WE NEED YOU, YOU ARE FAR MORE POWERFUL THEN US BLAH BLAH BLAH then this happens :fight: then he says stop!

lol i watched it 2 nights ago why must they kill off the cool guys like jazz and ironhide and the 2 little robots whose names i do not know

Back