Request Objest Collision

Jessy

Swashbuckler
Hey!

So this is something I think people have been annoyed by for quite some time. The collision on numerous things. Even if it something like rocks, walls, other ships. etc. There is some points in time when I'll be trying to do a roll attack how ever a rock will move me over and yet I don't get anywhere near the rock itself. I'm sure we all know about ship collision (all. of. us.) there are points in time when you'll be quite far from another ship but it will actually drag you a good distance.

I know it's not on the priorities list but just as something I'd like to see some time down the road!

Thanks!

Hey!

So this is something I think people have been annoyed by for quite some time. The collision on numerous things. Even if it something like rocks, walls, other ships. etc. There is some points in time when I'll be trying to do a roll attack how ever a rock will move me over and yet I don't get anywhere near the rock itself. I'm sure we all know about ship collision (all. of. us.) there are points in time when you'll be quite far from another ship but it will actually drag you a good distance.

I know it's not on the priorities list but just as something I'd like to see some time down the road!

Thanks!
I know what ye mean with the Rolling Attack on the rocks and I think that happened in the original POTCO. With ship collisions, I think it's a known issue, and there have even been posts suggesting to remove ship collision altogether.

I know what ye mean with the Rolling Attack on the rocks and I think that happened in the original POTCO. With ship collisions, I think it's a known issue, and there have even been posts suggesting to remove ship collision altogether.
Well collision on all of things is rather odd but I didn't really want to call all of it an issue as like with the roll attack and bouncing off a rock the attack still makes contact and does it's damage but ships collision is rather an issue. There are however other collisions that I was pointing at being minor like how melee enemies will push you back when walking up to you? It's as if they're trying to go inside the player or stand right on top of them.

All in all I know a lot of people get annoyed at mostly the ship collision but I just wanted to suggest while fixing that might as well just release it with a patch fixing most/all of the problems with things collision.

Back