Ocarina of Time Bosses Guide/Short Review

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
In The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time after you become an adult you must complete a bunch of temples to gain power. When you complete all the temples you fight the main boss: Gannondorf and later Ganon. In each temple there is a boss at the end. When you defeat the boss you pass the temple and gain a medallion which gives you power.

Temple 1. Forest Temple: Boss - Evil Spirt From Beyond: PHANTOM GANON: Hard Boss I created restore points every time a did damage which is technically cheating xD he does a lot of damage.

Temple 2. Fire Temple: Boss - Subterranean Lava Dragon: VOLVAGIA: Its just whack-a-mole really easy boss

Temple 3. Water Temple: Boss - Giant Aquatic Amoeba: MORPHA: The hardest temple in the game by far. Almost impossible without a guide, but the boss is REALLY REALLY easy which is annoying. If you stand in the corners he does no damage.

Temple 4. Shadow Temple: Boss - Phantom Shadow Beast: BONGO BONGO: This was one of the easiest dungeons for me. I completed it pretty easily but then came the boss. IMPOSSIBLE I have tried everything!!!!!! I tried creating restore points like I did for Phantom Ganon. IT JUST WONT DIE. The problem with Bongo Bongo is the controls. I'm playing on a Wii-U and When I try to shoot him I always accidently pull the trigger the wrong way and take out something I don't want... And since he is constantly moving his hands its impossible to hit them! And when you do finally hit both his hands when you try to target him its really hard. EDIT: I did defeat the boss. TIP: He does not have much health it would be really helpful if you used the Biggoron's Sword to kill him.

Temple 5 Spirt Temple: Boss - Twinrova: Incredible easy IF you know what to do. If you don't it would probably be a little hard.

Main Boss: Gannondorf - he is actually pretty easy as long as you have good timing and can hit things back at him which I'm terrible at. But its still simple.

Ganon - He does a ton of damage so you have to be careful. It works best if you have the Biggorons Sword since it is long. I just kept switching between the Master Sword and the Biggorons Sword to kill him. Using the master sword mostly for defensive purposes with the Hylian Shield, and the Biggoron's sword for offensive purposed of hitting him, although I used the master sword a little too.

Absolutely wonderful game. I can see why its regarded as the best Zelda game ever. Its main quest is just so long and quite difficult which I love about it. Its puzzles are difficult and well thought out and all of the dungeons are just amazing. The only main quest and can compare it to is Breath of the Wild. Its main quest and story are amazing but its so called dungeons/divine beasts aren't really that fun.. My only complaint for Ocarina of Time is that it has very few (if any) side quests besides pieces of heart and so on.

10/10 HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT

If you like epic battles, difficult puzzles and more this is bound to be one of your favorite games.

Last edited:
Back