Glitch Odd Beckett's Quarry Crash (Abass)

TechnoCrunch

Sea Legs
I've recently be noticing an odd bug with version 1.24.2 of TLOPO where every time i try to enter Beckett's Quarry through the Padre Del Fuego entrance and load into the area the game will instantly boot me right out of the game without away warning. The Odd part of this is that i've only experience this crash in Beckett's Quarry on a populated Server. (Abassa at the time of me reporting this issue) upon me trying to troubleshoot this bug I've found that nowhere on Padres does this issue occur even The Catacombs entrance works.

Thought I'd make a post reporting the issue due of it's odd and possibly annoying nature it could be but here's hoping it gets looked into :D

I've recently be noticing an odd bug with version 1.24.2 of TLOPO where every time i try to enter Beckett's Quarry through the Padre Del Fuego entrance and load into the area the game will instantly boot me right out of the game without away warning. The Odd part of this is that i've only experience this crash in Beckett's Quarry on a populated Server. (Abassa at the time of me reporting this issue) upon me trying to troubleshoot this bug I've found that nowhere on Padres does this issue occur even The Catacombs entrance works.

Thought I'd make a post reporting the issue due of it's odd and possibly annoying nature it could be but here's hoping it gets looked into :D
This has been happening all day on abassa launching ships off from Padres, but not from other ports.

again this report mentions the mini fishing game. Looks like it is causing quite a problem.
Yes it's there again. But now I'm wondering if that part of the progression is normal, and the game is just checking for things as games normally do, maybe not in chronological order like we think they do.

I haven't saved a log, maybe I'll try to do a normal non crash log? to see if it's there as well. But it has been right at the end near the disconnect call with the game trying to find things that aren't there. But then again, sometimes the code reads if something isn't there it's a good thing and moves on. Just a WAG of course.

Back