Suggestion Official Forum Medals Suggestion Thread

What about a Treasure Medal as reward for a scavenger type hunt on this site? It helps with introducing players to the site. The can be a different one each month.

How about a level 50 badge? Where it says successfully reached level 50? :D

Ofc, they would need to post a screenshot somewhere, unless the pirate tab/tlopo database merge.

Sounds good to me as well :) if you want to include more details you can send me a pm or just post here with screenshots just in case you want to go for a specific look and then i could probably work on them ^^

a good idea could be a Medal in how many enemies you killed like for example 100 enemies but have to be like a specific high level enemies.

Last edited:
Get Caught Reading Badge; Post a book you are reading, have read, want to read, or book recommendation

New Years Resolution badge; make a resolution

Caption a screenshot winner/participant

The lvl 50 badge amazing idea + The Guild tag name under the profire name or somthing and every active guild will get different color of the members name on forums.. then we will know which guild you playing for

The lvl 50 badge amazing idea + The Guild tag name under the profire name or somthing and every active guild will get different color of the members name on forums.. then we will know which guild you playing for
1. On the level 50 badge: This would mean that forum staff would have to verify and add everyone who is level 50 to the list, which is not going to happen

2. On the guild tags: Again, this would mean that the forum staff would have to manually add every "active" guild to the list and find a unique color for them. Also, guilds would have to verify that people are in their guild on the forums to add them to the list

Neither of these are going to be added

1. On the level 50 badge: This would mean that forum staff would have to verify and add everyone who is level 50 to the list, which is not going to happen

2. On the guild tags: Again, this would mean that the forum staff would have to manually add every "active" guild to the list and find a unique color for them. Also, guilds would have to verify that people are in their guild on the forums to add them to the list

Neither of these are going to be added

Yeah I kinda second this too, its very time consuming and doesn't offer much either.. we're over 13k members, thats a lot to go through manually

Back