Official TLOPO PvP Tier List (Active Players Only)

Spade

Buccaneer
This is an ongoing PvP ranking system using tiers for all active PvPers in the last 6 months or so. Placements are decided based off extensive score analyzing between all tiers throughout several series against one another.

TOP TIER ONE: GODS
Spade
Scarecrow

LOWER TIER ONE: DEMI GODS
Sharkhound
Savior

UPPER TIER TWO: CHAMPIONS
Mr. Mayhem
Nocturnal
Odin

LOWER TIER TWO: PROFICIENT
Twisted
Shore
Storm
Jaxon
Joey X
Sawyer
San
King Jumper
Juvie
Predator

UPPER TIER THREE: ADEQUATE
Young Jock
Mal Chaos
Marley X
Matthew Sailscarlett
Joey
Reno

LOWER TIER THREE: SUB ADEQUATE
Hoax
Luminosity
Nalani
Dawn
Molly Goldstone
Captain Choco
Fish
Sven X
Quavo
Cipher
David X
Davy Plunderbones
Joshua
Peep
Dark
Jack
JohnnyDaPirate
Shadow Da Man
Rhea
Kane
Maximus Redwaters
Void
Hecate

TIER FOUR: NOVICE
Cross Creed
Fred Anderson
Peter Sailarrow
Fetty
Bart Hexdavis

Dog
Maxamillion
Baldy
Cj
Drewski
Hawkeyes
Slat
Stephen Teague
Tom Deckspinner
Charles Warmonk

It should be noted that single games do not affect tier placements, as it's possible for any and all players to have off games occasionally. Placements for players only change after competing in at least one or more series (either best of 3 or best of 5) against several players either in their tier or above it. Cutlass/Combo only games are taken into consideration, though Cutlass/Dagger games are what is most commonly judged and weighed when handling promotions/demotions.

If you feel you deserve a promotion or adjustment, all comments are welcomed for review as long as they have credible facts and reasoning to back their claims.

Last edited:
Yes spade you have reached your skill cap, so do the honors of fixing your list and put Scarecrow first, then yourself.

The skill cap is being able to land 99% of shots every game consistently, which is something me, Scarecrow, and Sharkhound all do. You can ask Scarecrow yourself for confirmation if it helps.

I understand where you're coming from in your creation of a second edited tear list; however, I believe that my placement in tier 3 is incorrect. I have been working my butt off, climbing the ranks in order to become one of the greatest pvpers of all time. I don't sit in my stained underwear 12 hours a day on TLOPO in order to be placed in the third tier with Tom Deckspinner and Dark. Is there any way my position could be reconsidered?

I understand where you're coming from in your creation of a second edited tear list; however, I believe that my placement in tier 3 is incorrect. I have been working my butt off, climbing the ranks in order to become one of the greatest pvpers of all time. I don't sit in my stained underwear 12 hours a day on TLOPO in order to be placed in the third tier with Tom Deckspinner and Dark. Is there any way my position could be reconsidered?

This was actually a fair reasonable comment. I wouldn't say you're tier 2 yet, though you're definitely better than those two which I can agree with a demotion for them.

Upon review of some screenshots, it appears Sharkhound is actually Tier Two!! It looks like a community survey from Stephen Teague was in fact more accurate than such a biased post from Skill Cap Sthpade

Attachments

• twisted2.png
    twisted2.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 348
Upon review of some screenshots, it appears Sharkhound is actually Tier Two!! It looks like a community survey from Stephen Teague was in fact more accurate than such a biased post from Skill Cap Sthpade
We didn't establish which sword we were using in the beginning since he was muted, thus I had a false start and pulled out my royal cutlass instead of my El Patron. Multiple ties proceeded after that game.

We didn't establish which sword we were using in the beginning since he was muted, thus I had a false start and pulled out my royal cutlass instead of my El Patron. Multiple ties proceeded after that game.
It is truly sad to see u squirm this much, probably why i got booted down to tier 4 on the list. The truth doesn't lie :c

This screenshot, while a bit of an unbalanced game to start, will be taken into account for future adjustments in the tier list. On average from what I'm hearing, Sharkhound and Twisted tied in the rest of their games. Keep in mind though that Sharkhound has barely played in years, while Twisted has been practicing nonstop every day for months. Plus, taking the data from tournament results and other series vs other players where Sharhkound has dominated and Twisted has choked a lot, it's a bit too early to demote Sharkhound or promote Twisted just based on that. If we're judging solely based on both player's primes and peaks, Sharkhound has overall been a tier above Twisted.

This screenshot, while a bit of an unbalanced game to start, will be taken into account for future adjustments in the tier list. On average from what I'm hearing, Sharkhound and Twisted tied in the rest of their games. Keep in mind though that Sharkhound has barely played in years, while Twisted has been practicing nonstop every day for months. Plus, taking the data from tournament results and other series vs other players where Sharhkound has dominated and Twisted has choked a lot, it's a bit too early to demote Sharkhound or promote Twisted just based on that.
I Choke a lot, but In the tournament you with Scarecrow and you Vs me and King Jumper I was above you in kills while carrying my partner on his. Seems to me like you are being biased.

Attachments

• screenshot_2020-04-05_18-07-24.jpg
    screenshot_2020-04-05_18-07-24.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 254
  • screenshot_2020-04-05_18-21-49.jpg
    screenshot_2020-04-05_18-21-49.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 323
I Choke a lot, but In the tournament you with Scarecrow and you Vs me and King Jumper I was above you in kills while carrying my partner on his. Seems to me like you are being biased.

Judging points scored based on tag team mayhem games is extremely inaccurate. Most of your kills would come from finishing someone off that King Jumper left in red for you. Overall, you were out landed heavily by me and Scarecrow. This is also just one series as well, as you also lost to Odin and Captain Nick where Sharkhound's team beat them.

Judging points scored based on tag team mayhem games is extremely inaccurate. Most of your kills would come from finishing someone off that King Jumper left in red for you. Overall, you were out landed heavily by me and Scarecrow. This is also just one series as well, as you also lost to Odin and Captain Nick where Sharkhound's team beat them.
That is a straight up lie every time it came for me to 1v1 you in our matches I completely dog walked you kj and scare was there watching don't forget they also seen.

Back