Official TLOPO PvP Tier List (Active Players Only)

Our fights would usually go something like this
64f5583afa6a2e7d563c6908fcbb21fa-png.jpg

While our pvps would usually go something like this
All you seem to be doing is posting things that make you look good but the truth is you are being biased simply because you can't stand the fact that I am actually nice that's exactly why you had me in tier three when you first made this post lol... myself and everyone in that pvps knows that was definitely biased.

Attachments

• screenshot_2020-03-05_01-33-21.jpg
    screenshot_2020-03-05_01-33-21.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 246
  • screenshot_2019-12-19_04-30-20.jpg
    screenshot_2019-12-19_04-30-20.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 269
  • screenshot_2020-04-04_12-36-25.jpg
    screenshot_2020-04-04_12-36-25.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 266
Im not trying to be a pain, i know i wasn't that good a while back but ive been improving a lot and i do believe i deserve tier 2, if not now then soon. Thanks.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.05 - 22.06.21.54.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.05 - 22.06.21.54.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 264
  • Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.05 - 22.07.38.55.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.05 - 22.07.38.55.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 248
  • screenshot_2020-03-31_01-19-03.jpg
    screenshot_2020-03-31_01-19-03.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 243
All you seem to be doing is posting things that make you look good but the truth is you are being biased simply because you can't stand the fact that I am actually nice that's exactly why you had me in tier three when you first made this post lol... myself and everyone in that pvps knows that was definitely biased.

This is what you and a lot of people get confused by and don't fully understand. One game of pvp does not matter. It doesn't matter if you tied me and beat Scarecrow and Sharkhound in a single time, because all that's judging is a 5 minute aiming session. There are so many variables that go into a single one 5 minute pvp that it isn't to be taken serious when judging who's actually better.

What actually matters is consistency. You do not tie or beat Scarecrow on average, you only tied Sharkhound a lot since he just recently returned, and that series you did vs me you only tied once. I'll teach you how to actually calculate who's better.

The night we pvped we did six games total. The scores were 8-8, 9-7, 9-7, 9-7, 9-7, 10-7 with me winning them all. When you add all these scores together, the result is 54-43. This means the overall series and our overall average of several games played is a 11 point lead for me. One single game doesn't matter, it's the overall consistency. I guarantee Scarecrow has beaten you far more times than you did that one game, which is why you are not considered tier 1.

Last edited:
My name is Rhea and I am a professional pvper on The Legends of Pirates Online. There are very few of my ilk, and even fewer with a skill set comparable to the one I possess. I am the greatest of all time (commonly referred to as G.O.A.T), and I do not believe there is a single soul better than me. Even if I am beat in pvp, my spirit remains stronger than my opponents, and thus my standing as the GOAT remains. Everyone in potco knew me as the best, and that has been carried over to tlopo (naturally) as well. Advanced moves such as the Hippie 360 are chump change for a high level player like myself.

Anyway, with all my clout and skills, I request that the list is more considerably created, taking into account my unparalleled greatness.

I don’t think I should be on this list whatsoever I don’t pvp to be known I pvp for fun and these people are way ahead of me.
I rather be not on any list at all than being on “tier 4.”
I also believe mercy members could make a more accurate list if anything cause half of them shouldn’t be that low on the list.
TIER ONE:
Spade
Scarecrow
Sharkhound

TIER TWO:
Savior
Nocturnal
Mr. Mayhem
Shore
Twisted
King Jumper
Captain Nick
Juvie
San
TIER THREE
Young Jock
Rhea
Odin
Sawyer
Mal Chaos
Foultimbers
Hypnos
Peep
JohnnyDaPirate
Reno

TIER FOUR:
Fetty
Bart Hexdavis
Baldy
Hawkeyes
Stephen Teague
Tom Deckspinner
Dark
Pretty much any looter

These placings are based on actual experience from the top 3 players in tier 1 collectively agreeing. No bias is involved since all 3 of us have reached the skill cap in pvp and can judge anyone else based on their average scores with us.

I don’t think I should be on this list whatsoever I don’t pvp to be known I pvp for fun and these people are way ahead of me.
I rather be not on any list at all than being on “tier 4.”
I also believe mercy members could make a more accurate list if anything cause half of them shouldn’t be that low on the list.

The people in tier 1 consistently tie each other while they consistently beat everyone in tier 2 by 1 or 2 points. If lucky, tier 2 may have a few games out of the dozens they play where they manage to tie tier 1. The people in tier 3 will on average lose to people in tier 1 by 2 or 3 points, and if lucky out of the few dozen games maybe lose by 1 or tie with some really lucky coincidences. The people in tier 4 will on average lose by 3 or 4 points to tier 1, and their lucky games will at best be losing by 1 out of dozens played.

There's no bias to it at all since that's speaking completely from experience. Also you're entrusting in a Mercy list when they're the ones that included you in the first place. I'm gracious enough to remove you though.

5/24/2020 Update

The entire ranking system has been revamped to add more precise tiers with titles. In doing so, this allows a more advanced look into the small gaps between certain players and truly distinguish everyone respectively and accurately. From now on, this list will be updated regularly using all data that players submit to me and the community on the forums, in private messages, or in the PvP Discord.

Bruh you clearly haven't analyzed enough since you put Predator in tier 3. He is WAY better than tier 3 and pretty much has beat everyone in it. He deserves to be in tier 2.

Back