O'fury's Court

Sorry i wasn't able to make it to the guild event, i didn't even know there was a guild event and i was offline doing yardwork at the time. Hopefully i will be able to be at the next one.

If you sign up on our site is the only way to know when events are. I don't really post them anywhere else.

Sounds like you have a wonderful guild Tom and very established. This comes late, but glad to have you here on the forums, look forward to reading your posts. :piratemickey:

You’re Invited!

Come Join O’fury’s Court as we celebrate our second year of pillaging and plundering as a guild. All throughout the end of June and the month of July there will be events and celebrations on this mark of Pirates History. We hope to see many O’fury’s Court members and our other pirate friends at them all! If you choose just one you attend then I suggest the large celebration on July 16th!

:flag:
Event Listings
( Is subject to change please visit often.)

July 16th Closed Invitation Only Celebration.

Opening Ceremony!

Many pirates know of the guild called O'fury's Court. Helpful members, great leaders, and tons of fun. Did you know that guild is about to have its Second Annniversary? O'fury's Court will be turning 2 on July 4th we want to include all of our pirate brethren that have helped us in different ways, in many ways. On June 25th, 2011 we will be having our opening Ceremony! It will be a time of celebrations, dancing, and most importantly rum! In the following weeks up until our closing ceremony of July 16th, 2011 there will be lots of fun filled events. At the opening event we will try and recongnize those pirates that have helped us make our guild great. Join us as we begin to celebrate O'fury's Court and the pirates that helped make us great!

Server - Tortos

Location - Tortuga Beach (Peddlers Side)

Time - 8pm - 10pm Central Time

~ O'fury

Opening Ceremony!

Many pirates know of the guild called O'fury's Court. Helpful members, great leaders, and tons of fun. Did you know that guild is about to have its Second Annniversary? O'fury's Court will be turning 2 on July 4th we want to include all of our pirate brethren that have helped us in different ways, in many ways. On June 25th, 2011 we will be having our opening Ceremony! It will be a time of celebrations, dancing, and most importantly rum! In the following weeks up until our closing ceremony of July 16th, 2011 there will be lots of fun filled events. At the opening event we will try and recongnize those pirates that have helped us make our guild great. Join us as we begin to celebrate O'fury's Court and the pirates that helped make us great!

Server - Tortos

Location - Tortuga Beach (Peddlers Side)

Time - 8pm - 10pm Central Time

~ O'fury

YES ITS CENTERAL THANK YOU SO MUCH

Back