O'fury's Court

In effect of July 17th 2011. O'fury's Court will shut down. No new members will be allowed in the guild. All Veterans Demoted and some Officers. Please do not panic if you are demoted you will be able to regain it. Nobody is to join not even friends. Drama has been causing problems for me lately. With people leaving and I think its time the guild shuts down and does an inner clean for a while. We will probably be closed for a few weeks possibly even a month. New rules might come into place. Changes WILL be happening. If you wish to leave then you may. If you stay and help with the cleaning and the changes you will be rewarded.
Thank you for reading
~
O'fury
Guildmaster of O'fury's Court

Please desregard this.. After debating with my fellow leaders we have deemed the closing unneccesary. Changes will still be occuring but they will be smaller than anticipated. I will post changes that will be happening here on this thread. It will be up to date with the guild changes as they happen.

Officer's Rank update. Description update.

O'fury's Court Officers are great members and great leaders in our guild. With the upcoming changes in the guild these will be a main target. It will become harder to keep your position as an Officer. Below you will see a detailed explaination as to what an Officer is expected, required, and asked to do.

Required

~ Every Memeber invited needs to be told the rules. No exceptions. We can't disapline people if our officers do not tell them the rules to EVERY person that they invite.
~ They will make sure that EVERYONE follows the rules including other officers, co gm, head officer , and even myself.
~Officer meetings will be held by the Head Officer and her appointed Assistant. These will be Officers only. You can share problems you have with me the guildmaster or anyone else. Ask questions about certain problems you have. As well as some other things as well.
~Officers will need to take an active part in the guild, recruiting, training and helping our guild grow as a community and as a force in the Caribbean.

Expected

~An Officer is expected to keep a good standing with all members in the caribbean
~Mature
~Helpful
~Overall a person of good conduct within the guild.

Asked
~We ask that Officers take on tasks of their own to help better the guild, such as holding their own mini events while they are online, crewing mates, taking ships to seas and plundering with mates.
~We ask that Officers help come up with ideas to better the guild.
~We ask that Officers not let drama bother them in the guild and that they report problems to the Head Officer unless they need to be delt with very quickly.

Veterans are those that have gone above just being a member in O'fury's Court. They have shown some leadership and wish to get involved with supporting theguild as a leader. Here is an explanition of what is required, expected, and asked by Veterans.

Veterans will be assinged to a mentor Officer. They will get to know the way of the officer. Their Mentor will help them learn how to be an officer in hands on experiances. When their mentor says they are ready they will be promoted to full Officer rank.

Required

~ A Veteran is required to keep good standing in the court.
~ A Veteran is required to stay active on site and in-game of O'fury's Court.
~ A Veteran is required to listen to their mentor and learn how to become an Officer.

Expected

~ A person already in good standing with O'fury's Court.
~ Does not cause drama
~ Carries themselves in a good way around the community of Pirates Online
~ Shows some leadership in O'fury's Court Events.
~ Helpful towards other members

Asked
~ Help Officers solve guild drama/problems.
~ Help Officers with day to day tasks they have.
~ Learn from what the officers show you and tell you and follow in their footsteps.

Jolly Roger and his skeleton Army are always on the move. O’fury and his mates are always there to stop him in his tracks. Now you can be armed against the armies of the undead! Fight them back with newer clothing better weapons and even new ships! For one day only you will have the chance to win a free month of unlimited access! All you have to do is win the following contest!

When? Saturday July 23rd All day long!

Where? All over Pirates Online Servers

O’fury wants to give his best member a trophy of free unlimited access. You will need to defeat as many enemies as you can that day. O’fury will then find out via the leader boards to see who wins a free month of unlimited access! Fight back those Skeletons and Navy in land battles!

$O’’fury

The July 16th invitation only event has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. Sorry for any innconvinces this may cause.

Officer's Rank update. Description update.

O'fury's Court Officers are great members and great leaders in our guild. With the upcoming changes in the guild these will be a main target. It will become harder to keep your position as an Officer. Below you will see a detailed explaination as to what an Officer is expected, required, and asked to do.

Required

~ Every Memeber invited needs to be told the rules. No exceptions. We can't disapline people if our officers do not tell them the rules to EVERY person that they invite.
~ They will make sure that EVERYONE follows the rules including other officers, co gm, head officer , and even myself.
~Officer meetings will be held by the Head Officer and her appointed Assistant. These will be Officers only. You can share problems you have with me the guildmaster or anyone else. Ask questions about certain problems you have. As well as some other things as well.
~Officers will need to take an active part in the guild, recruiting, training and helping our guild grow as a community and as a force in the Caribbean.

Expected

~An Officer is expected to keep a good standing with all members in the caribbean
~Mature
~Helpful
~Overall a person of good conduct within the guild.

Asked
~We ask that Officers take on tasks of their own to help better the guild, such as holding their own mini events while they are online, crewing mates, taking ships to seas and plundering with mates.
~We ask that Officers help come up with ideas to better the guild.
~We ask that Officers not let drama bother them in the guild and that they report problems to the Head Officer unless they need to be delt with very quickly.
Um, I Met I O' Furys Court Guy, But He Wasnt An Officer Or Veteran, Can I Still Come Join?

Guildmaster Profile.jpg
CO GM Profile.jpg
Member Profile.jpg
Officer Tag.jpg

Check out some awesome new Profile pictures brought to you by O'fury's Court

There comes days when everyone looks back on themselves and what they've done. I'm looking back on what all O'fury's Court and its branchs in other online games have accomplished. 2 years ago when I started O'fury's Court. I went online to google and I searched the name... No results came up. Now I search it and theres pages of our guild. This all started from nothing. There was no O'fury its members were scattered across the games. Together we created it all. We made the name we have today. I've had people stop me in-game and tell me I'm a legend.. Now one never knows how to respond to such a thing. I found the best answer I could think of... not me. The members. I wouldn't have done what I have. I wouldn't have created this website. I wouldn't have made videos,artwork, or anything if it were for the members that inspired me and supported me. The name of the group is "members" They're not just members. They're the leaders too. They choose to help O'fury's Court. They choose to make it great. I'm just the guy that sits there and listens. Nothing is done alone, so from now on. Whenever someone asks, who leads O'fury's Court? Reply with "me". As each and every member is my equal. I am not a master. I've yet to master a pirate yet.. lol. I think its time that members be given the credit they deserve. I was once in a guild that didn't support it's members. The members were just there to be apart of the guild. To serve its leaders and to be privallged to go to their events. Not here, Here the members are the reason this guild is what it is. I'd like to express my appreication to every member in this guild as well as any past member that was once with us.

Thank you members. O'fury's Court would be nowhere without you.

Orignally posted on Guildsite.

Don't forget this event was reschueduled to tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

Jolly Roger and his skeleton Army are always on the move. O’fury and his mates are always there to stop him in his tracks. Now you can be armed against the armies of the undead! Fight them back with newer clothing better weapons and even new ships! For one day only you will have the chance to win a free month of unlimited access! All you have to do is win the following contest!

When? Saturday July 30th All day long!

O’fury wants to give his best member a trophy of free unlimited access. You will need to defeat as many enemies as you can that day. O’fury will then find out via the leader boards to see who wins a free month of unlimited access! Fight back those Skeletons and Navy in land battles!

$O’’fury

Don't forget this event was reschueduled to tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

When? Saturday July 30th All day long!

$O’’fury
his or her o.o..
still sounds cool tho

Back