Oh Oh Someones Jewels Hurts Alot! Ouch!

H

HartOnFire

screenshot_2010-12-21_00-09-17.jpg
:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

OH my goodness, lol. You are so "hilarous" Hart. Ty for posting!

~ Yeah, this screenshot doesn't show the hurt & the pain, involved :) But, it is good thing I am a pirate & have LOTS of extra jewels hanging around because I could have gone to the hospital after the high kicks that you were doing, lol.

* So funny...Very cool "jail glitch." Good FUN :cool:

I just wanna say, I'm so so sorry, but she simply got stuck in the kicking after who knows opened that gosh darn door!!

haha I'm glad you had fun, probably nothing like i had that time.. i was crying from laughing and i was unable to respond to anything said while kicking! cuz you cant chat when doing that. And the more they were responding to me kicking Shamus i just laughed and laughed.

I wish there was pic of him actually getting hit that wud easily win screenshot of the month.

Me too. To help you visualize "that moment," the kicks were high, purposeful, & effective but, I was the one whom placed myself in that position :excited: . *NO REGRETS however (only I laughed so hard to the point of forgetting to take a 'screenshot').

Me too. To help you visualize "that moment," the kicks were high, purposeful, & effective but, I was the one whom placed myself in that position :excited: . *NO REGRETS however (only I laughed so hard to the point of forgetting to take a 'screenshot').

Been there hate when that happens

~ Disney needs to add an actual "icon" to game where pirates can easily press onscreen inorder for faster screenshots! It would be far more convenient this way during play (in contrast to searching for the tiny 'F9' button on my laptop). Wouldn't that be "cool?"

That would be cool it should record as well. Also Idk if anyone else has noticed but whenever you take screenshots fast to capture every moment of something you get the writing in the middle of the screenshot that kinda ruins it.

I wish there was pic of him actually getting hit that wud easily win screenshot of the month.

Aww come on guys!

The truth is I didn't catch the momemt where foot is right in spot, BUT I actually think it's more funny that way, because you get to imagine what happens next!

Back