Suggestion Okay two quick things about cannon defense

Roger-Daniel

Pirate Lord
Please add a 3/4ths vote kick option where it takes 3 votes to vote someone out
Or even better, the option to set your game to private so randoms can't jump in when one of your players crash

just a few thoughts to improve upon CD :)

also it seems so hard atm not sure why finally got to wave 52 and lost hard, enemies seem to fast and dc issues are annoying highest level players getting dc means run is over.

also it seems so hard atm not sure why finally got to wave 52 and lost hard, enemies seem to fast and dc issues are annoying highest level players getting dc means run is over.
Pretty sure cannon defense has always been that hard, didn't seem unusually hard to me. Then again I couldn't get to wave 20 without a district reset so maybe it just gets absurd in the higher up levels.

Pretty sure cannon defense has always been that hard, didn't seem unusually hard to me. Then again I couldn't get to wave 20 without a district reset so maybe it just gets absurd in the higher up levels.
some waves seem fine some just seem like hell, so many large ships entire water gets covered with them and prob main issue is no one can get high level you finally unlock all the good ammo and game crash your back to lvl 1 if you could even enter the game before somoene else joins.
And its harder the buffed the boss ships health in patch notes.

Last edited:
Back