Suggestion Old Cannon Ram & Faded Sea Chart

OurGangsDarkOath

Pirate Master
I don't understand why we can loot these and not the other sailing items. I was thinking since the cursed caverns and forsaken shallows have shipwrecks it would make sense to be able to loot sailing items in those two caves.

I don't understand why we can loot these and not the other sailing items. I was thinking since the cursed caverns and forsaken shallows have shipwrecks it would make sense to be able to loot sailing items in those two caves.
They can be found ANYWHERE at ANY LEVEL from ANY ENEMY.

The reasoning behind it is they are the only CRUDE versions of the sailing items, and CRUDE items can be found ANYWHERE.

Just because they are crude doesn't mean they should be lootable anywhere. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Just telling you the reasoning beyond it.

However, I do agree with the reasoning behind it. - Some players struggle with sailing and need the edge starting out of having navigation to get to place to place. The cannon ram also helps in leveling due to its +1 round shot ability. Increasing your leveling speed if you use it.

In other words, it rewards players to critical think about the stats of weapons as well as let land lubbers [People who don't sail] Know there are navigation Tools and rams to be found. [Since everyone does not use the wiki...]

Back