Old Glitches

Cresent

Sea Legs
Ships - First off, I was just wandering my ship and I happen to walk ONTO the water, you would do this by going to the front of your ship and just keep walking, you'll go through the wall.
Bar - There used to be a glitch, at the bar, were you could glitch through the wall and get to the back, which was pretty cool and get you some attention.
Kings Head - What you would do is jump off the stairs, once you arrive at Kings Head (Outside the walls) and walk into the corner closest to the gate, this would cause you to walk through the wall, once you've done this, just keep walking forward and you'll teleport to Kings Mouth, except, there is no enemies. This was a prime location for RP back in the good ole' days.

My favorite was the swift foot glitch - You basically make about 3 or more swift foot potions, hold it over the drink thing, and spam it really fast. Then you can jump really high, used it to get to dark heart a lot :p

My favorite was the swift foot glitch - You basically make about 3 or more swift foot potions, hold it over the drink thing, and spam it really fast. Then you can jump really high, used it to get to dark heart a lot :p

I don't remember this, what year was it added? I stopped playing in 2008.

I know I'm sorta just jumping into this but I agree Jason bout the swift foot glitch. That was the BEST glitch I could do. I hated the one where like when I was I think on Port Royal and I was swimming constantly. Like all on land and everything. It got really annoying

these are two pics of the cave
Kingshead_Secret_Dock.png
KingsheadCave.jpg

I gotta say the PvP glitch/es was my favorite glitch, I know a ton of people despised it but I loved it.

Especially because I found one way to do the glitch after it was fixed. Let me tell you, there's nothing like discovering something that no one else has.

Back