old P E A C E Keepers member

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrett_r5

Dockworker
Hey everyone, I used to be a P E A C E Keeper when I played the original game when I was younger. I don't know if anyone would remember me but my name was Charles Goldridge or something close to that. This is so amazing to me that this exists because I remember so many memories of playing this game as a kid and now I'm 17 so it's pretty insane. Is there any old P E A C E Keeper members out there??

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here, and I believe the guild was remade! Feel free to check the guild section to verify this :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here in the forums!

Hey everyone, I used to be a P E A C E Keeper when I played the original game when I was younger. I don't know if anyone would remember me but my name was Charles Goldridge or something close to that. This is so amazing to me that this exists because I remember so many memories of playing this game as a kid and now I'm 17 so it's pretty insane. Is there any old P E A C E Keeper members out there??
Welcome to the forums garrett_r5 and yes I have recreated the guild in TLOPO. I just signed up on the forums today from the attention from people have been requesting to join and find us so I'm here now to answer back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back