Old Pirates - Who were you?

Nikolas

Swashbuckler
Just in case you are using a different Pirate name in TLOPO than you had in POTCO, what was your old name, if it was unique enough we might be able to re-connect with old friends.
20161225222427_2.jpg

My main pirate's name was George Goldcutter (of which I had two since I lost my first account's info),
and my secondary account was Bootstrap.

Who were you?

I was always jason seastealer still to this date.

Odds are small but i used to play with a George ironcutter from the UK i wonder if he still plays.

My first player was Sven Burnflint, I accidentally chose a random name, I didn't even know Sven was a real name at the time. I pronounce my character seven. Ha. Good times. My character's name now is Will, is there a way to change his name?

I was like William Phantomhunter.... something like that I can't quite remember. Now I'm Jack Scurvyshot!

My old pirate was Jack Hexfury. Guilds were: Imperio De Espana, Infernal Legends, and finally Dark Archives. Mostly known for my incredible luck in finding Legendary Weapons at such a low level. Found World Eater Blade before I reached Level 40 and got most if not all the Legendary Weapons before I reached Level 50.

Just in case you are using a different Pirate name in TLOPO than you had in POTCO, what was your old name, if it was unique enough we might be able to re-connect with old friends.
View attachment 74717

My main pirate's name was George Goldcutter (of which I had two since I lost my first account's info),

Who were you?
Original potco names were Gerard Edgemenace , Cupid Z , Johnny Darkkidd , Emily.
View attachment 74717

Who were you?
Gerard Edgemenace , Cupid Z , Johnny Darkkidd

Mine was not unique at all. I was 9 and obsessed with High School Musical so I went with the name Vanessa...(as in Vanessa Hudgens from High School Musical). I do remember playing a lot with one guy named David/Davy. Can't remember for the life of me what the full name was. I do remember him playing guitar a lot though...Whenever he was responding slow or AFK, it was assumed that he was playing his guitar :p Wonder if he is back for TLOPO.

Back