Old Pirates - Who were you?

It's been so long since I played I really can't remember a lot of details. I played 2007-2008ish, and I made it to level 30, which I think was the level cap at the time, on a female pirate with the last name of Stormfury. There wasn't a lot of end-game content available and my friends slowly disappeared, then I stopped playing. Fast forward to now, I had to really try to remember what kind of ship I had... and I am pretty sure that it was a war frigate because I remember having fun with the cannons on the very front.

in potco i was marcus caveman shadow and shadow storm
in tlopo im wolfleader
never really had a guild so i cant put but the one i was in most im not talking about

I can't remember my old POTCO pirate name, all I remember is that it ended in McTicker or something. I don't think that was how it was spelt.

The funny thing is that me and my brother wanted to have the same last name, so that we would be "related" in game. But my brother spelt "McTicker" or whatever it was differently than I did.

My original character in POTCO's name was Christopher Shipratt, now it just has one less "T" , but I'm the same person.

In POTCO I was Davy Treasuremonger same as here.But in guild I was called d.t. cause Disney's chat filter allowed it.I had another pirate named Perseus,and one named Sam can't remember his last name. Plus a few others that I didn't play much.

POTCO - Dog Daggerdougal (main)
Dog Daggerfury (alt)
Kate (alt)
Friends i hung out with most - Mary O'scarlet, her sister Kayla, and her friend Rose... there was also i guy whos name i forget.. it may have been Nate, Nick, Dave, or Davey.. something like that.
Guilds - spent the most time in Trackers, Rebels, and Blade Runners (gm)
^on a side note, if my name sounds at all familiar.. its probably because i was in your guild at some point, for a day.. or an hour. i was a horrible guild hopper, probably was in at the very least 60% if not more of guilds. it was ridiculous. Dont ask me why, because i dont remember why. OH and that light sloop that always sunk your ship in svs, yeah that was probably me.
TLOPO - Dog Daggerdougal
Guild - Trackers (officer)

Last edited:
My first pirate ever was Kat Darksteel. Then I added Harley Darksteel then Stevie Darksteel. Kat and Harley were Mastered. Was working on Stevie when it shut down. I am now Harley Darksteel and just made another pirate named Stevie. I was originally in The Circle Guild. I am now in The Primal which is made up of former Circle members.

I had several mastered pirates in TLOPO, Tara Rise, Lady Luck, and Maggie Mae, were my main pirates. Sure miss these old pirates, I made Tara Rise shes mastered now too, Lady Luck is at home in Notorious again, I think she is a 15 now, but I rarely play her. Tara Rise was in a Diablos Guild, but is in Masters and Skulls now, Maggie was GM for Midnight Avengers, I remember playing with a Mr. Awesome. If any know anybody from the Diablos guilds I sure would like to meet up with you again. I played with Jade, and Baby D Snake a lot, as well as a Minco Nita. Ah good times

I had a few pirates I messed around with on both the live servers and the test servers, but the pirate I spent the majority of my time on was Robert Scurvyfoote (luckily I got his name from the list of pre-selected names so I had no problem getting it back this time around :bang:)

I floated through many of the major guilds at the time I played, around 2009-2013, but the one guild I managed to find a home and a community in was The Barbary Corsairs, led by none other than Matthew Crestsilver. I would love to reconnect with any of the old Corsairs if you find this and Matthew, if you're on here, let's lay claim to the seas once more!

Back