Old Pirates - Who were you?

My first player was Sven Burnflint, I accidentally chose a random name, I didn't even know Sven was a real name at the time. I pronounce my character seven. Ha. Good times. My character's name now is Will, is there a way to change his name?
lol I remember you.
Nate badbain from the circle here.

I was only Ben Daggerskull from the start untill the end of the old game.

PvP was my first love but then I found svs.
Theres so many peoples names I stood on that darn beach with lol.
I clicked follow on some of you. I just signed up.
Team SVS ..but then I joined Sam for a while near the end.

Salty seas was dinky. Only me,Sam,and Linda played regularly.

I clicked Johnnypirates video he posted yesterday and saw thegames live! WOOT.
K.G yo
Copy/paste from the introduction thread. Can’t wait to download this game again

Greenhook from Mutiny Inc guild (old map) now - Admiral Greenhook I added the Admiral* since potco was totally mastered. ahoy matey

My main account on POTCO was called Ben Coalshot and is now Wolf Dreadhound I had a lot of friends, but I doubt I would remember many of them... it's been so long.

Honestly, I don't remember almost all of my pirates' names in POTCO, but one that stuck to me was "Nick". I tried to include that particular name with a last name while I was creating my first pirate in TLOPO, but my attempts at doing that were declined, so I had to settle for "Red Watcher."

#1 - Zulu Lv 38 (Clemency GM)
#2 - Emily Lv 34 (House Daggereagle GM)
#3 - Misha Lv 22 (Kryotic Member)
#4 - Memento Mori Lv 17 (Guildless)
#5 - Nero Lv 8 (Guildless)
#6 - Empty

Kris Cannonfury
Maria Cannonfury
Sir Pasta Lot
Kris mc pasta

I forgot to add my POTCO guilds
The Dolls
Partners in Crime
Mcraging
The Guardians
Black Bart's Krewe
Dark Archive
Dueces Wild
Emerald Sea Gang
Emerald Regiment
Elite Thievery Co.
Ocean gods

Potco: Smiley (my main later on ambrosia), Eve (later on Ice Queen), Eccentrica (all fully mastered old medium females), Adrenaline, dont remember lvl.. but my last old medium female. Frostbite ( little female pirate) lvl 45 when the game closed. First guild was Sparrow's Rogue (august 2008), ETC, Mcraging for like a week, Cupcake ninja's (with friends) and random ones off and on. Tlopo- it is a secret! C:

I was David Linebeck years ago, in Hefe's Angels! In this thread I've already seen Hannah Brimstone and Tianah, both of whom I keenly remember! Still no sign of Porkchop though, after nearly a decade, hmm. He was my best friend on Pirates, and he seemingly disappeared from the face of the earth...

But I hear Hefe is still around, that's so good to hear!

Oh my never saw this thread back then... On POTCO my name was Boots as it is now.. Of course back then I had a lot less alts then I do now..

I was just some nobody named Eric Sunloather.

I was part of the guild "Demon of Dreams" which from what I remember was on the smaller side, but close. If you were part of that guild I was in... uh... *awkward wave I guess?* If you felt like getting in touch just shoot me a message or whatever.

The only other thing which I think might remind somebody of me is that I was particularly devilish in PvP thanks to a fair mix of skill and intelligent (cheap) sword and knives choice. So if somebody ever beat you in PvP named Eric Sunloather and you held an everlasting grudge against them vowing to one day have your revenge on them (I made A LOT of people angry)... It was probably me? I'm sort of retired from the PvP scene these days but, sorry about that? Time to move on, mate?

So my questions now are first... Does anybody remember me? Second... Here's another question just to see how many people here are from way back in the day (or were active at a point where they were at least well informed about this):

I'm a reeeeeally
old PotCO player. I still remember and participated in unfortunate things like the Cuba Gang hindrance. Was anybody else here around for that lovely group of players? Sure glad they're not around anymore, at least not in the capacity they were if at all. I'd love to exchange war stories with other old PotCO veterans.

Back