Old Pirates - Who were you?

POTCO-
Beth Wildskull lvl 40 something, then I stopped playing her and made Sage who I mastered.
I was in the guilds Royal Black Guard, Ocean Gods, Sugar Rush, and then finally Demon Soldiers.
TLOPO-
Sage currently in the guild Galactic Order.

I was and still am Captain Skullbones. My dumb 10 year old self chose that name all those years ago thinking it was good and when I found out the game was back, I HAD to use the same name.

I began my pirate adventure on a girl named Liz Redmorgan. After a while I made LizVicious, Lizizzle, and Deadeye Liz. Ive kept my alter ego Deadeye Liz alive over the years, so naturally thats the name of the current toons Im currently playing on. I see lots of old friends here, its so good to see the community still having a good time with this game.

Just in case you are using a different Pirate name in TLOPO than you had in POTCO, what was your old name, if it was unique enough we might be able to re-connect with old friends.
View attachment 74717

My main pirate's name was George Goldcutter (of which I had two since I lost my first account's info),
and my secondary account was Bootstrap.

Who were you?
My name in POTCO was Midnightangel on tlopo im pirate right now lol I hope they let me use the name I chose which is Cherry Pie on POTCO I was in this awesome guild called the 86ers because we were always in trouble for something I made a lot of friends when the game shut down we all moved to other games such great friendships I made and have carried them through the years.

Last edited:
My old pirate from POTCO was Roger Dreadscarlett. His guilds were: McRaging, Drivers Education (my first), Emerald Sea Gang, and, of course, the elite, Dark Archive. My TLOPO pirate is named Jack Hexskull and am currently a veteran in Olympians, where I am as happy as can be. :)
You sound so familiar I remember those guilds! Now I'm in the same guild as you waiting for my name to be allowed lol I go by Pirate till then

My first ever pirate was named Maria but then I deleted it and created pirates named -
Cleo
Abby
Remy
I was the Guildmaster of Stolen Harts! which later turned into Sugar Rush!

So glad I found this game! I was Kate Dreadhawk... mostly played solo or with just a few friends, private guild, etc. Oh, the drama. One of my friends I remember was Johnny Ironskull.
I was so excited to find this game after all these years, I made a quick character with another name (Rose Crestmartin) and now after a week I'm level 18 and don't want to start Kate over from scratch lol. Maybe once I max out Rose.

Allie Cat. One of the Eclipsed Knights originals, and the final surviving member. Any of y'all still alive out there?

back on live i was called Hector EdgeMartian a very tall Voodoo pirate, maxed out my Voodoo doll but never managed to get the pearl out of harbor, i don't know how many people i knew back then.

Back