Old Pirates - Who were you?

I was and am Jack Daggerburn... Used to be in a guild called the Hostile Apostles. I think it was that, or else it was the second one, the Hostile Apostles 2.

Aurora Ocean Knight GM of the Ocean Gods in both POTCO and TLOPO.

My other pirates from POTCO were
Starr Hunter and Amelia Redsilver.

I'm just looking to reconnect with old friends and guild mates. :)

Solomon Warshot was my main pirate name back in the day and will continue to be in TLOPO.

I was in a lot of different guilds over my course of time on POTCO.. most of which I recall getting kicked out of or leaving for some reason or another. The more memorable and recognizeable names were P E A C E Keepers, McRaging, Emerald Sea Gang, Spania, Masters and Skulls, Corsairs Covenant, Ocean Gods (for an extremely short time..), I N F E R N O, Spartans Savvy/Spartans Savvy Jrs, and was in a couple other smaller guilds that didn't even last 3 weeks as a guild.

However, I'm looking forward to playing the game again and also reconnecting with anyone who comes back to the game.

I've always been Jack Bartlett. Me and my guild (the Razgriz Ghosts) ran the poker tables on the Battama server, and ran a fleet of war frigates when we got bored.

Ahoy.I was Eva Jewel co GM of Black Shark Inc., we were an SVS guild. I was so bummed when Pirates came to a end, made amazing lifetime friends on this silly game! Soooo excited it was rewritten! I just got back to the game with my awesome guildes and am frantically searching for a key! Hope to see you all on the seas!

Back