Old Pirates - Who were you?

Just in case you are using a different Pirate name in TLOPO than you had in POTCO, what was your old name, if it was unique enough we might be able to re-connect with old friends.
View attachment 74717

My main pirate's name was George Goldcutter (of which I had two since I lost my first account's info),
and my secondary account was Bootstrap.

Who were you?
Nate Stormsteel then, Dreadfalcon now.

Solomon Warshot was my main pirate name back in the day and will continue to be in TLOPO.

I was in a lot of different guilds over my course of time on POTCO.. most of which I recall getting kicked out of or leaving for some reason or another. The more memorable and recognizeable names were P E A C E Keepers, McRaging, Emerald Sea Gang, Spania, Masters and Skulls, Corsairs Covenant, Ocean Gods (for an extremely short time..), I N F E R N O, Spartans Savvy/Spartans Savvy Jrs, and was in a couple other smaller guilds that didn't even last 3 weeks as a guild.

However, I'm looking forward to playing the game again and also reconnecting with anyone who comes back to the game.
Hey there man I was apart of Spartans too I actually got ahold of the guild leader again im talking to him right now i brought you up and he asked me to dm you

I played POTCO back in the days ( jeremiah hextimber) I start with a guild name the renegade .we grow fast but fade away ..then I start my own guild because I did not other guild rules .most of them wore foul mouth kids anyway
I had a lot of friends I was there to play and have fun.i am looking forward to that again

Aye me Hearty ; Greystone and Tom Keelrage me two oldest from the beginning both with Outlaws Shadow Dante came later and is here for this go round to take all I can and give nothing back

luckily no one took my characters name in TLOPO that i have been using in POTCO since game release back in 2007 Roger Raidhawk so glad no one took it. But for all those other Roger characters out there "Roger's Unite"

Anne Stormhawk, then and now. I plan to resurrect Jade Stormspinner too, at some point.
Jade Stormspinner sounds sooooo familiar!! Unfortunately I don't remember my old guild or old POTCo name :( but I feel like I remember you

Raven something or other so you can imagine when I came back to find Raven's Cove... haven't found the guts/levels to go there yet...

I was Bounty Hunter Bill. A fierce hunter and top officer for the Generals of Peace, then renamed to gen of peace. 'Twas a grand time, and now I'm building me name back up as Danger Brawlwaters (commonly referred to as Danger or Brawl)

I was Jinsai. I think I still am, who knows? I'm not a beta for TLOPO. Just wanted to say Cheers! And I was Jinsai. I think I still am. You never know. Time changes, things get weird ... I could be Clarice, for all I know. Anywho ...

Welcome home, luv. Missed you terribly. The ETC has missed you terribly as well.

Don't just scarper off like that again!

Back