Old Pirates - Who were you?

My old name was something like Duff Killagen, or something similar. I remember some old friends, one was named Henry Wildrage and another's IGN was just Lisa.

Way back when PotCO was washing up against the shores of 'Ol Blighty, I was James Darksabre (Main), Parasite, Crispin TUndakrakas... I was in 3 different guilds - 1st I don't remember at all, 2nd had the word Liche in it, but thats all I remember (Something along the lines of "The Warriors of" or "The Kings of" and the last guild before the Dark time (Or Shutdown, if you prefer) was my own guild called 'Savvy Rascals' My name now (in one form or another!)
Fair winds!

My name was Eric Seawalker, which was really the only account I played on at the time. I was part of the The Crimsons Guild (OR Crimson Generals, but I am pretty sure that was the name of my War Frigate haha). Had a whole lot of good mates there; made the whole POTCO experience awesome. I only remember a few names like Crow, Davy, etc, but man the adventure we've had lol.

The character I played most was Redskull. Made a lot of friends and always tried to help out newer players by getting them gold. I remember playing with two brothers a lot, one was named Sven now that I recall. Played POTCO from the year it started until the end, from age 10 to 16. Feels like so long ago now but this game has a special place for me.

Just in case you are using a different Pirate name in TLOPO than you had in POTCO, what was your old name, if it was unique enough we might be able to re-connect with old friends.
View attachment 74717

My main pirate's name was George Goldcutter (of which I had two since I lost my first account's info),
and my secondary account was Bootstrap.

Who were you?

I was Passion Heart, Gilley, Calypso, Gypsy, Blaze ... forgot the other 4 ... all level 50! Did I play this game or WHAT! So much fun ... so many friends!

I was and still am Solomon Helmfitte, who basically looks a bit like me...lol (Blonde, tall and with a beard) I used to be GM of a Guild called Team Raven, now I'm GM of Party Hat Pyros!

I started playing back in '09 -'10, then when Ship Customisation came out in Dec 2011 I spent almost all my time crewing on ships doing Mat Runs to get all 3 of my War Ships maxed, 2 years...lol.

I used to hang out with Hoot (not sure if it was the real one or not), Brew Ha ha, Kat (one of them), that little chubby guy from McRagging and a few others but mainly I was on cannon on ships of some of the Pirates here, often all night long doing Mat Runs while most people in the US were asleep.

The ships I sailed on were hard core Mat Runs we never returned until all our Royal Chests had been replaced with Mat Chests and Rare Mats. I still feel sorry for some of those noobs who didn't realise what they were getting into and spent over an hour asking "When are we going to port?"

I've got 3 extra Pirates for fun this time (but probably won't play them much) Captain Potatoe, His Highness and Svat Naum.

If you know Brew Ha, ha, or any of my other friends or Ben who used to stand next to the dock on Padres Glaring, or remember me, get in touch PM me!:wave:
:pirate ship:

My first ever was Jane Sunhawk- I believe she ended up in Spania, but was originally in KARMA. Then my next one was Blaze (no last name) in Oasis. I had a few baby pirates- one named Tinkerballa (after the character in The Guild web-series).

I miss The Guild - nice reference!

welcome back to all of you some names I can remember some not...name was jeremiah hextimber I was in guild name renegade or the renegade and the guild fall a part..i create a guild call the marines forever I had a friend with me only .it was not to be famous it was just only to stop the annoying guild invite..i was level 50 I spend most of my time on tuga abassa enjoy roger invasion..and I enjoy canon on the ship

Back