Old Pirates - Who were you?

Nate - Original and the one I use currently. He was Level 36 before Disney shut the game down.
James DarkSilver - Only played a little on him, he was my trial and error account. He was like level 15 or something like that.
Guilds - The only ones i can remember I was in are Dark Archive and Roman Empire, they were both good guilds.

Last edited:
My pirates Name was simply Octavian . I had a weird obsession with Roman history as a kid. I believe I was in a crew called the Golden Horde , I'm not sure thought it's been 9 years since I stopped playing.

I was Captain Bullshark in days long past though back then I doubt I spelled it right. I an now Captain Ruck. In the old game I was the Guild Master for Devil's Angles which I am was a bit surprised I was able to use for a name. If it sounds familiar cool if not, oh well see you in game

My character was Long John Silver. I was in Spartan's Soldiers and Spartan Savvy for a while before i quit playing. Got to level 50 sometime in 2009-2010 if i remember correctly.

Molly Stormspinner was my POTCO main pirate. I was at max level on all weapons, and character level 50. I never got to go looting though, and I never finished the Ravens Cove quest, so I sure hope I will be able to get help with that. I have not played TLOPO yet, (can't wait) but I hope to have the name of Molly Stormspinner again.

Bart Brawlmartin I was character level 50, maxed everything but voodoo doll and grenades (not a fan of either playstyle)

I mainly fought the undead using my trusty blunderbuss and musket, with a broadsword for close combat

Once I get on TLOPO I plan on remaking the character as close as I can to the original Bart Brawlmart but I have yet to decide what I want to pursue first. I think I will try to get all of the missions for unlocking teleporting to each island done as quickly as possible because that payed off massively in the long-run.

My main pirate now is Rainbow Pastel. Back then on POTCO I had a few pirates over a couple years
  • My very first pirate in 2009 is what my main pirate today is loosly based on.... which was based on me. I used my full real name on it *facepalm*. My pirate now has my personal preferences of today and I use my screen name now.
  • The other pirate I remember using, and I remember playing the most on POTCO, back in early 2011 is Mary Yellowhawk. I'd love to reconnect with old guild members from Warrior Spirit Clan but I don't remember anybody's names or faces. I remember this one person I was friends with in the guild and I have her just at the tip of my tongue but I just can't get it. I have only two screens of that time, one being below. But both only just have my pirate in them. I actually recreated Mary on TLOPO as an alt.
  • I made Avril Bloodneck after I played Mary. I don't think I played her much.
  • I also have a couple other pirates i remember making between othese main pirates and I have no images of them because I only played them once. One was a recreation of my fictional crush. It was absolutely terrible. The other pirate was a joke pirate I made. She was supposed to be really ugly haha.
2011 2.JPG

I was Gilius Thunderhead, I was part of Rebellious Souls until I joined Masters! Best choice I ever made in the game. Now I go by Gilius Thunder because adding 'head' to the end for some reason wouldn't let the name be approved

Main was Captain Grizzly Blackwater from beginning to end of POTCO and have the same name in TLOPO. Had 7 other pirates whose names elude my old brain for the moment. Was in Bad To The Bones, Bad To The Bonez, Black Bart's Krewe and Founders Guild. Good to see a few familiar names on here.

My main was Bill Firehogge my guilds were Dark Archive, Scurvy ( yea the most hated guild in the game, but we were good at svs), and Emerald Regiment where I became good friends with Blade.

I was Samantha Hearthayes, but for the life of me I cant remember what my guild was called. I'm Samantha Fairfox with Olympians these days :)

POTCO
-Bill Mac Jones
-Eric Guneagle
-Emily Cannonmenace
-Jane Hexskull
-Arr Range
-William Brawlhawk
-Neptune

TLOPO
-Destiny Darkthorn
-Bill Mac Jones
-Eric Guneagle