Old Port Royal

Bring back the old Port Royal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how long it took to get to fort charles and the governers mansion? There were so many quests you had to do with those 2 places

I miss old Fuego... it looked soooo much better than it does now! now it looks like a bunch of dragons had a war there and burnt everything..:mad:

Also Cuba use to real far

Those trips were just brutal! And once when I was able to get a voodoo doll there, I sailed there for 20 mins (i kept sinking) and then when I spoke to Tia it said I couldnt do it because I wasn't unlimited! (This just shows how old this story is. The Doll was only unlimited at first)

Those trips were just brutal! And once when I was able to get a voodoo doll there, I sailed there for 20 mins (i kept sinking) and then when I spoke to Tia it said I couldnt do it because I wasn't unlimited! (This just shows how old this story is. The Doll was only unlimited at first)

I remember having to sail all that way.. IN A LIGHT GALLEON. I died about 48 times... I kinda wish it was still far, more realistic. I eventually had to hitch a ride on a frigate to get there... :lol1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back