Old Port Royal

Bring back the old Port Royal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Historic Cuba was basically like sailing to Europe lol. That one quest where you had to "touch" each island was brutal thanks to Cuba hehe.
2.Sailing timer...big lol. Luckily...I guess, when it was there, I wasn't at sea much because when you can get owned by a galleon...I just did the quest and got the heck outta the pool.
3.I miss the historic islands. It was funky for me because I took an unwanted many month hiatus from POTCO. I had every island zone connection memorized, then I come back, and if I remember right, Port Royal and Tortuga had been retooled, and Padres was on the brink of being retooled (also it was waaaay easier to get to the area where DH is now, than it is now, if you ask me). Suddenly I was a lost pirate at the circus lol. I can appreciate them clicking the refresh icon on the same island town scenery, but at first I didn't like them at all, now, I guess I've grown to be okay with them. Jukka still gets confused sometimes.

~Etar1pAI

I mean really the old islads were great a big open space now thwy are kind of hallway desing thing
i remember my noob days goin to fort charles and looking at the hill and cadets guarding it it was wayyy better than this unrealistic hallway like environment Same with the caves >_< D really messed up they should do a special server with old islands and all there

I mean really the old islads were great a big open space now thwy are kind of hallway desing thing
i remember my noob days goin to fort charles and looking at the hill and cadets guarding it it was wayyy better than this unrealistic hallway like environment Same with the caves >_< D really messed up they should do a special server with old islands and all there

i rem walking to fort charles in my lv eight (i thought i was such a strong high lv pirate at lv eight LOL) and fighting all those Hill Officers as i called them

i rem walking to fort charles in my lv eight (i thought i was such a strong high lv pirate at lv eight LOL) and fighting all those Hill Officers as i called them
Ya Xd i used to make some drama like escaping of that fort charles i got my basic to lvl 15 and i also though i was a high level lol now fort charles is horrible

I loved old Port Royal! I remember the big hill leading up to Fort Charles and there were Cadets and Guards patrolling around in the main town.

That darn hill, lol. Also, remember the many steps leading upwards into Fort Charles with the 2 Navy guards standing post in front?
I remember also the town bridge in the middle of Port Royal with the water underneath? I kissed me first mate there as "basic" player, lvl 7 :facepalm:.

Have they ever change Cuba? They havent since I have been playing.

Unless I have been hit on the head with one too many coconuts...no I don't believe Cuba has ever been changed & remains the same over these past few years.
~ It would be cool if they would change the island, however. (Often when I tp there, I end up ankle deep in that swamp water & when I try to run back to shore_I fall everytime in that 'bog hole' that knocks me down & therefore, my pirate is forced to swim).
*SEE...this is why pirates "stink" so bad. Cuz of the wretched marsh/swampland...& bog holes!!!

I like that idea, as you can't have two Will Tuners on each island.

EITC destroyed the islands?? Thats their poor excuse??? We could of fought them off -.-
lol if u read the GM's logs it says everyone was off at a diff isle on tortuga when it happened on port royal and im not sure about when it happened to the other two, i think that they tried to defend the isles but got over powered
I loved Port Royal but change is good. Invasions are fun and would never give that up for mere sentimentals.
i would invasions stink lol

I loved all the old stuff. Like the holes and sails and Port Royal was my favorite island. When I was in my noob days I don't think I ever recall going to the Old Tortuga, but I might have mistaken it for Cuba. I love it when the guards move around the town and how its a challenge to find your way around the island. I heared a reason that why they changed the islands was because other users computers were not powerful enough to handle it. To me it sounds like its the users problem. Because they should update their computer in the first place.

I loved all the old stuff. Like the holes and sails and Port Royal was my favorite island. When I was in my noob days I don't think I ever recall going to the Old Tortuga, but I might have mistaken it for Cuba. I love it when the guards move around the town and how its a challenge to find your way around the island. I heared a reason that why they changed the islands was because other users computers were not powerful enough to handle it. To me it sounds like its the users problem. Because they should update their computer in the first place.

Even if they update it it still won't work..
And, Disney has to please them, too. It's not all about the people who have good computers, some people can't afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back