Old Sailing Music

Well I haven't been around long enough to remember this music (although I really like it), but didn't they just change the music again not too long ago? I think it was just on Tortuga and Port Royal...at least Tortuga

Well I haven't been around long enough to remember this music (although I really like it), but didn't they just change the music again not too long ago? I think it was just on Tortuga and Port Royal...at least Tortuga
The music was changed to rotate from the old to new and back with the day/night cycles of the game, yes.

Back in 200..8? 9? They changed the music on all of the islands. With the Raven Cove update, when it is daytime in the game, the new music plays, and when it is nighttime, the old music plays. (Or vice-versa).
Oh, well I was thinking that they changed the music within the past couple months. I had not been on pirates for awhile, and when I came back the new daggers had been there for a couple weeks, and I noticed that the music on Tortuga (and possibly Port Royal as well) was different...

wow! That came out to over two hours of music to play with... I am trying to blend some of it together into something descent for the mp3 player.

wow! That came out to over two hours of music to play with... I am trying to blend some of it together into something descent for the mp3 player.
Let us know how that turns out.
The Christmas tavern music was included in the big zip, but someone else had requested a download of them, so here are the 2 tavern songs isolated.

https://piratesforums.co/misc/pirOnl_holiday.zip

Well I wish I could get my speakers to work so I could hear all of those tunes..... I'll try to get them to work today and listen to them. :D

why did they get rid of it??? It was good but I do remember trying to sink a Reverant while this mellow tune played. Not really great music if you want to get battle ready

Back