• Hey Guest! The forums have been updated! Check out this thread for more details.

Old Sicko's

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
Old Sicko's is the guild my other pirate is in we are all a huge family of sicko's I was adopted by them even though I was lv three they all helped me and didn't make fun of me for being a low lv.
Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 7.27.07 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 7.25.33 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 7.25.21 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 7.24.38 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 7.24.31 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 7.06.15 PM.png

EDIT (Jan 25, 2011 at 7:36 PM):
By the way I am now lv 14 with there help

Bella

Site Founder
Old Sicko's is the guild my other pirate is in we are all a huge family of sicko's I was adopted by them even though I was lv three they all helped me and didn't make fun of me for being a low lv.View attachment 2388 View attachment 2389 View attachment 2390 View attachment 2391 View attachment 2392 View attachment 2393
EDIT (Jan 25, 2011 at 7:36 PM):
By the way I am now lv 14 with there help
I love the name of your guild, i have been called a sicko, at times, lol, and i think is great they help you level up, i always make over new pirates, or i help lower levels with a doll, just take a week for them to get to level twenty, so no need to make fun of them. I figure, they may one day be a future member of your guild, why not help them instead of make fun of them.

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
I love the name of your guild, i have been called a sicko, at times, lol, and i think is great they help you level up, i always make over new pirates, or i help lower levels with a doll, just take a week for them to get to level twenty, so no need to make fun of them. I figure, they may one day be a future member of your guild, why not help them instead of make fun of them. :iagree:
Aye wise words indeed I u want to be in it just let me know. We also aren't going for power just a good rep for being kind I hang out with them even when I am on my high lv pirate.
EDIT (Jan 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM):
Aye wise words indeed I u want to be in it just let me know. We also aren't going for power just a good rep for being kind I hang out with them even when I am on my high lv pirate.
by rep I mean known for being helpfull.