Guide omg guys.....

Power Keg Runners are seriously misunderstood skeletons.
Trust me, I spoke with one for hours:
john.gif

His name was John, and we soon became close friends.
He was drafted as a Powder Keg Runner for being tall, but he never really had any skeletal buddies.
Skeletons never talked to him, instead preferring to charge the barricades to destroy the Governor's Mansion.
John simply wanted to hold a light-hearted conversation with his comrades, but they were too busy dying.
Likewise, the pirates that were guarding the Mansion would try to kill him, but they didn't even have the courtesy to get up close to do it. This left John in a state of confusion and misery. He never wanted to hurt the pirates; only the barricades.
Even then, it wasn't like he had any other choice with Jolly forcing him to do it.
He never allows them to take the Powder Keg off their shoulder.
Just look at how tired John is from holding that Keg for so long. He can't even stand still!
Plus, look at his grey clothes. Name an object, alive or not, that would want to wear something like that for an eternity.
Please, give Powder Keg Runners a hug.
They need it.
It puts them into a better mood.
Make their last moment in the Caribbean a happy one.
#RespectTheRunners

Power Keg Runners are seriously misunderstood skeletons.
Trust me, I spoke with one for hours:
View attachment 114094
His name was John, and we soon became close friends.
He was drafted as a Powder Keg Runner for being tall, but he never really had any skeletal buddies.
Skeletons never talked to him, instead preferring to charge the barricades to destroy the Governor's Mansion.
John simply wanted to hold a light-hearted conversation with his comrades, but they were too busy dying.
Likewise, the pirates that were guarding the Mansion would try to kill him, but they didn't even have the courtesy to get up close to do it. This left John in a state of confusion and misery. He never wanted to hurt the pirates; only the barricades.
Even then, it wasn't like he had any other choice with Jolly forcing him to do it.
He never allows them to take the Powder Keg off their shoulder.
Just look at how tired John is from holding that Keg for so long. He can't even stand still!
Plus, look at his grey clothes. Name an object, alive or not, that would want to wear something like that for an eternity.
Please, give Powder Keg Runners a hug.
They need it.
It puts them into a better mood.
Make their last moment in the Caribbean a happy one.
#RespectTheRunners

You're that type of person who makes a forum fun!
Where do get all the time to make such clever posts?

Back