OMG IM DUMB XD

in my aoe 2 stream I have a incredibly narcissistic meme called "pulling a lilsynaster" and its just when you absolutely pull a noob mastake this is one of those instances in tlopo so im migrating the meme when games back up xD

you gotta look up the origin of the daut castle and how much of a meme its become in aoe 2 to fully get the reference though

so all this time ive been looting for cursed wondering dang im finding NOTHING well no wonder its because i didnt finish ravens cove quest odds are isnt it?
header.jpg

@camgoham NO KIDDING however I got ice shard due to it and I love that sword so I cant complain but dang man ive been farming for weeks for lost swords and I never realized it till I checked my own stream. that's sad xD didn't find silver freeze either so that explains that welp now im gunna farm twins twice as hard with pali when games back up odds are if I can manage pali and kal luring I may try it for 4 in one to make it as efficient as gold room in theory for the elitists. like im back in the community as a whole again so I wanna contribute my knowledge even if its repeat to the other dozens of people who share theirs.

@camgoham NO KIDDING however I got ice shard due to it and I love that sword so I cant complain but dang man ive been farming for weeks for lost swords and I never realized it till I checked my own stream. that's sad xD didn't find silver freeze either so that explains that welp now im gunna farm twins twice as hard with pali when games back up odds are if I can manage pali and kal luring I may try it for 4 in one to make it as efficient as gold room in theory for the elitists. like im back in the community as a whole again so I wanna contribute my knowledge even if its repeat to the other dozens of people who share theirs.
like im back in the community as a whole again so I wanna contribute my knowledge

Aye, like your deep quest knowledge...;)

well games back up guys an gals so guess its time for my new stream series to hit xD dispite that little setback here ya go

I'll share a bit of blonde idiocy as well. It took me 4 leveled pirates to figure out I could use the nearby tab to crew people on my ship easier. I used to just angle my camera around while steering, trying to click on the little people LOL. And yet another one... I only recently discovered that clicking on my notoriety level in the upper left corner would bring up my own player card (I used to just click on my name in chat). See? Super blonde....

Back