OMG PSN HACKER DANGERS!!!

Will you stick with PlayStation?

• Total voters

Chris^-^

Pirate
Ok 4 all u Play Station Network users out there, u probably noticed the serivce has been down for a week. Due to some hacker nerd in his moms basement! But now to the important stuff. Today ( Wednesday, 1:05 am, a PlayStation Update came on the website, and it said :
"Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state, zip), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have been obtained. While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, out of an abundance of caution we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may have been obtained." :mad:
Wow Sony. Wow. So some little noob could have ALL our passwords, name, address, email and even maybe our CREDIT CARD NUMBERS! Big fail for sony!
But anyways, The reason i posted this thread was to see what all you PSN users think of this, what we should do, and if your going to stick with PlayStation!

If they have ur psn password they can accsess anything, even your credit card number if they hack it enough.
Plus, PlayStation is unaware of who exactly it is

If they have ur psn password they can accsess anything, even your credit card number if they hack it enough.
Plus, PlayStation is unaware of who exactly it is

they have everyones card numbers but if they use a card the card holder will see it in their bank or in there bill and then they will contact the autorities and then they will catch the dude thus getting him sent to jail

they have everyones card numbers but if they use a card the card holder will see it in their bank or in there bill and then they will contact the autorities and then they will catch the dude thus getting him sent to jail
k mr.professional. Wat if they buy all kinda stuff before u catch em?

Well, when they catch the person, we will have to do the whole setup thing again, so that's why I'm staying. Plus, most likely, they will have better security now ^.^

I was with psn but i didn't like the PlaySation as much as the Xbox360 with XboxLive so i got rid of the PlaySation. (Glad i got rid of the PlaySation before the hacking other wise psn would never hear the end of it from me.)

Ugh hate the PSN hackers, but 1 reason why i don't do XBOX Live is, to do a lot of the stuff on there u gotta pay for Gold Access.

Back