One Of Our Favourites Remington The Vicious

Cap'ain Valentine

Wanted Pirate
Remington the Vicious

Remington the Vicious is one of the most deadly members of the EITC's Black Guard in the entire Caribbean, next to Neban the Silent. He can be found in the fortress on Kingshead, overseeing his minions from the top of the catwalk.
He is a very dangerous assassin for Lord Cutler Beckett and is near impossible to defeat alone. He has extremely high health levels, which have been known to exceed 30,000 health points. He attacks pirates with his daggers and throws with lethal precision.He can be almost impossible to defeat alone, a trait he shares with Neban the Silent. He almost alyays gives loot, and he has been known to give the Lost Sword of El Patron.

Does anyone even care about ramington coz i dont c y i should post pointless threads

Does anyone even care about ramington coz i dont c y i should post pointless threads

Remington was the boss that my second pirate received Lost Sword of El Patron! My third pirate got it from good ol' Darkheart! I have no idea if they are still worthy of dropping it anymore....or for that matter....are there any bosses out there today that still do at all? Not that I heard of lately!

everyone gets something good from him except me and he not much of a challenge to me anymore we need more high lvl bosses that we actually need a few lvl 50 players to beat besides foulberto who gives us throwing knives most of the time

everyone gets something good from him except me and he not much of a challenge to me anymore we need more high lvl bosses that we actually need a few lvl 50 players to beat besides foulberto who gives us throwing knives most of the time

i dont get anything good from him either

no lost sword aint worth being droped by anything in my opinion but i care about remmington thats why im starting the save a remmington foundation

remmingtons not going anywhere anytime soon potco has already lost enough players as is enough to shut servers down and if the loss of players goes any farther there wont be a potco to play and many ppl rely on remmington to lvl up

remmingtons not going anywhere anytime soon potco has already lost enough players as is enough to shut servers down and if the loss of players goes any farther there wont be a potco to play and many ppl rely on remmington to lvl up
lol i was joking and ik no won who uses remmington lol all my friends hit tormenta

lol i was joking and ik no won who uses remmington lol all my friends hit tormenta

i wasnt talking about higher lvl ppl i was talking about the lower lvl guys who get a good amount of rep from him

I agree with you 100% Will. I think i have gotten maybe 2 rare pistols. But lots of jail time and grog . . .

thats why i like being maxed i cant get groggy and i cant even get a rare pistol

i wasnt talking about higher lvl ppl i was talking about the lower lvl guys who get a good amount of rep from him

thats why i like being maxed i cant get groggy and i cant even get a rare pistol
lol i have alot of friends who get good rep from him aalso guildees won time someone in my guild said we should try to lvl there and it didnt end well so we use tormenta

lol i have alot of friends who get good rep from him aalso guildees won time someone in my guild said we should try to lvl there and it didnt end well so we use tormenta

lol as soon as i got past low 30 i stopped going to remmington so in reality remmington is more of a low lvl boss who can give good rep and rewards to the lower lvl while if ur aiming to lvl at a higher lvl we should all stick to tormenta (dont even think about ravens cove they cant give u a pile of dirt in their loot drops)

lol as soon as i got past low 30 i stopped going to remmington so in reality remmington is more of a low lvl boss who can give good rep and rewards to the lower lvl while if ur aiming to lvl at a higher lvl we should all stick to tormenta (dont even think about ravens cove they cant give u a pile of dirt in their loot drops)
Absolutely right!! But at ravens they sometimes give little handfuls of dirt

Back