One Of The Most Promising Games By Disney Interactive Studios, Canceled.

yes but disney had already put a few million into the game and then when the company that was making it ;ayed off a more than half the people working on armada of the darned they moved all of them to finish the tron game so it could be released near the movie and it has been months so i doubt they will ever pick back up on armada of the darned
Yea I agree.

It's really up to the parents. It's all to their discretion whether or not to let their 6 year old play this game.
And Disney, you could have given the rights to the game to another studio and taken your name outta it all. But, NO!! You had to go off and kill the entire project.
Many ppl were laid off that were working on this game and lost a lot of money just because Disney doesn't have enough sense to think of something else to do. Like I said, you could give it to a different company and, oh, I don't know, Change the title???? Think Disney!!! :)

actually was my 5 year old nephew taught me this game,..and just think, that would have been nice to have a game, (or forum) that i for once didnt get banned on....:rolleyes:

It's really up to the parents. It's all to their discretion whether or not to let their 6 year old play this game.
And Disney, you could have given the rights to the game to another studio and taken your name outta it all. But, NO!! You had to go off and kill the entire project.
Many ppl were laid off that were working on this game and lost a lot of money just because Disney doesn't have enough sense to think of something else to do. Like I said, you could give it to a different company and, oh, I don't know, Change the title???? Think Disney!!! :)
what's wrong with the title? :p

I have played online games, where they made available one of the rooms for Adults only to play,. was not cencored, maybe instead of doing over a whole game, just make a certain ocean available to adults, no censoring, i dont no, unless you are thinking you want a whole new game to play.

I have played online games, where they made available one of the rooms for Adults only to play,. was not cencored, maybe instead of doing over a whole game, just make a certain ocean available to adults, no censoring, i dont no, unless you are thinking you want a whole new game to play.

armada of the darned wasnt an online game...

armada of the darned wasnt an online game...

hmm, i guess when it said, interactive, that got me a bit confused, :confused: was thinking to reply to that but i just got back one vacation, so i better not say it,...so i just say, that sounds boring then,..:rolleyes:....(i am trying Starr, see, i censoring myself, before i post,:oops:)

i dont think they ever planned on canceling it but its still pretty awesome KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!

ik ur joking and kingdom hearts is a good game but this is the most promising game by disney interactive that was cancelled kingdom hearts was not and will not anytime soon

i also found out that this game will not be continued at all because i believe disney interactive was shut down or at least the part that was supposed to make this one of the biggest disney screw ups hope they regret making tron instead

Back